Great web site.

This guy is suppose to be great and if you go to the very bottom and click the firearms you can see why.(dealer name edited out. Please do not post dealer names that will ship to MA on the public forum Look at the Saiga in 308..

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the site too but keep in mind that dealers that ship C&R eligible guns to Mass are kept confidential due to recent events of some that have stopped shipping here for fear of Mass laws.
On a side note... M&Ms in Plymouth has several Saigas including 308s. Thats where I got mine from.

Not being a C&R enthusiast that thought never occurred to me. My apologies for posting it.

I was simply impressed by the quality of the rifles he was offering. Also the ones which they customized were fantastic. They don't even look like the same ones on sale by local shops.

After seeing that web site I can understand now why people collect them.

It's gotten to the point where dealers won't even ship C&R weapons here anymore ?

So maybe we shouldn't post the CMP website either..LOL

The CMP does a background check I think.
Other private dealers that buy from the major importers are being scared off left and right by the Massachusetts gun grabbing Nazis. Word spreads that Mass is cracking down on guns and the level of strict laws we have here and before you know it Mom and Pop vendors like the one Bugs mentioned get spooked and don't want to risk problems by sending here.
The most common answer I get when I badger companies on the topic of why won't they honor a federal license... Its just not worth it for them to deal with the legalities of Massachusetts gun laws. [rolleyes]
Thats why some very popular companies won't ship semi auto C&R rifles here such as SKS carbines, and others won't even ship at all to 03 license holders.
Every day word spreads about Massachusetts being an outlawed state and more and more vendors are not honoring C&R licenses. Its getting so bad I see it now on auction boards with private sellers not wanting to send something like a simple Mosin 91/30 here.
One company that is spreading the BS is Lew Horton.[angry] They don't honor C&R licenses at all from any state and have advised a once very popular C&R importer/distributor (Samco Global Arms) that they should not honor 03 licenses from Massachusetts residents. Of course being the non US born and bred folks that Samco owners are, they followed Lew Horton's advice and even went as far as to refund my order for a Yugo M59 SKS after I had already waited 4 weeks for delivery. Talk about being a day late and a $1 short.[angry2]
I'm sorry for the rant and hijack of this thread but this is something that needs to be seen and known to all Massachusetts 03 license holders who want to continue enjoying their 2A rights and continue getting C&R eligible firearms sent straight to their door like the BATF intended. Call me paranoid if you will but I applaud the moderators decisions in editing the names of companies that ship to us behind the Iron Curtain.

Back
Top Bottom