• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Great video comparing the REAL stats regarding violent crime and US vs UK

beaker

NES Member
[video]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c82_1357146088[/video]

Primer for discussions we are all having. Well worth a watch, with sources.

Awesome video. It has been posted before, but its still good to see. This is the kind of material people need to be discussing with there senators and representatives. If you cant call, mail them this information in a letter, if you cant mail a letter, email them the information. We all need to be pro-active and let them know that we will not take ANY gun or ammo restrictions.

I never realized that violent crime was SO much more prevalent in those areas.
That says a lot about where the gubermint needs to concentrate it's efforts.

Great stat on rifles, too.

The problem is, the left wing screwball don't care about crime. Thier agenda is only guns.
This is important to understand in crafting your arguments and responses. You must first understand that none of this legislation or regulation has anything to do with making us safer and show those who are willing to listen, but don't yet understand this.

I don't know what Feinstein's bent is, though I could speculate that her prior run-ins with eco-terrorists might give her pause on arming the rabble, but the bottom line is that she's been trying to do this for many years. She saw a tragedy to exploit and pulled out her exploitin' pants... Or jumpsuit, or whatever the hell that outfit was... [laugh]

Same with the others. They don't care if these measures don't work, only whether it gets them elected, keeps them powerful or conforms with their fantasies depending on the individual.

people are mugged, assaulted, battered, raped and stabbed daily in this country.... no one puts those stories on the front page but if a kid brings in a cap gun to school it makes front page and the antis play the "What if" game... imagine how tragic this could have been if it were a real gun... now lets ban guns.... meanwhile someone is getting beat with a pipe in a nearby alley and they could care less they just want your guns..... they don't want to stop crime. Because they know that if you destroy 95% of the guns like england did you will just get more stabbings and beatings and other violent crimes. I'd rather get a through and through gunshot then stabbed with a filthy knife, less chance of infection.

It's about power. They want your guns so they can control you.
Any notion that this is about stopping crime is just bullshit.

Want to know why the crime rate has lowered in the lat 20 years? CCW

smitty

Fighting for our rights with these mindless drones is like like fighting a bad case of the clap without antibiotics... Nothing you do seems to have any effect. 40%, 40%, 40%, 40% At the end of they day, they want to take away all of your guns, and any means justifies their end. Be Vigilent, Be Aware of the Facts, and be Ready beat down stupidity with logic and facts.

In case you want to see how its done, and if you haven't seen this yet:

This is important to understand in crafting your arguments and responses. You must first understand that none of this legislation or regulation has anything to do with making us safer and show those who are willing to listen, but don't yet understand this.

I don't know what Feinstein's bent is, though I could speculate that her prior run-ins with eco-terrorists might give her pause on arming the rabble, but the bottom line is that she's been trying to do this for many years. She saw a tragedy to exploit and pulled out her exploitin' pants... Or jumpsuit, or whatever the hell that outfit was... [laugh]

Same with the others. They don't care if these measures don't work, only whether it gets them elected, keeps them powerful or conforms with their fantasies depending on the individual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom