Great time to Travel

MassPete

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just scored tickets from Boston to Ft Lauderdale round trip on JetBlue next week. Cheaper than a case of Beer at the Treehouse Brewery.... I'm told the flights are wide open and I might even have my own row. Probably less germs than the produce isle of your local supermarket. I watched a woman sneeze on the apples yesterday at Big Y... Unbelievable.

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
just saw on the news they snagged someone coming into florida with the virus coming of a jet blue flight. hope those minimum wage plane cleaners do a good job on your plane. for real...abc news

Duxprep

NES Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Just scored tickets from Boston to Ft Lauderdale round trip on JetBlue next week. Cheaper than a case of Beer at the Treehouse Brewery.... I'm told the flights are wide open and I might even have my own row. Probably less germs than the produce isle of your local supermarket. I watched a woman sneeze on the apples yesterday at Big Y... Unbelievable.
I'm sure the TSA worker touching every I'd and ticket is sanitizing their hands before each one. Oh right weren't three TSA workers just diagnosed as infected and may have infected thousands?

cmcgraw2

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just saw on the news they snagged someone coming into florida with the virus coming of a jet blue flight. hope those minimum wage plane cleaners do a good job on your plane. for real...abc news
supposedly the guy knew he was positive when he got on the plane. I heard from someone else he got a texted positive in-flight. Either way not good planning.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Lol for what its worth the discounts will likely stretch out into the spring so you can still get some deals further out with potentially less risk.

MassPete

Instructor
NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
supposedly the guy knew he was positive when he got on the plane. I heard from someone else he got a texted positive in-flight. Either way not good planning.

you might think that if you are concerned enough to get tested, you may just delay travel until you get your results, no?

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I haven't cancelled my date with TheMouse come April Vacation. I'm wondering if we'll still have some travel bans then. For sure everyone will speak English. Perhaps enough panicked soccer moms will skip the trip as well.

Worse comes to worse, I can always drive. I don't like it, but I wound up building in the drive into my trip.

Daughter is planning on being home in June for a friend's wedding. Still waiting to book tix b/c they dropped from 1300 to 800 last week. Hoping that by this weekend they might be 400-600.

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
The wife and I had done a couple cruises with Norwegian and I received a call from them today. They were significantly slashing prices on upcoming cruises and wanted to let us know of the new prices. Yeah, thanks but no thanks. Not interested in the floating death ships.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Driving cross country next week. Hopefully this will be good for traffic. And hopefully my wife and baby's flight doesn't get cancelled. I'm guessing she'll have a way easier time traveling given how dead the airports will be.

Mark from MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Im in Florida right now at my sons college baseball tournament. Flying back Saturday into Hartford.

Everything good down here but they just cancelled his reg season. These kids are getting a good dose of what the government can do to your life.

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You couldn't pay me to get on a plane right now .
Not as much worried about the corona as the damn flu and some of the really nasty stomach bugs floating around.
Had a customer meet me at the door today and tell me you don't want to come in now ,it's a puke and shit fest in here.
Didn't have to tell me twice.
The wife got a notification of great flight deals to Italy , $ 800 round trip.
Ya, no thanks.

Rocco Mozz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
You couldn't pay me to get on a plane right now .
Not as much worried about the corona as the damn flu and some of the really nasty stomach bugs floating around.
Had a customer meet me at the door today and tell me you don't want to come in now ,it's a puke and shit fest in here.
Didn't have to tell me twice.
The wife got a notification of great flight deals to Italy , $ 800 round trip.
Ya, no thanks.
In all seriousness you couldn't pay me to fly to Italy right now. Allegedly, Iran's burial pits are visible from space. Not that I wanted to go to Iran before anyway but still they're dropping like flies over there.

Woodsy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
In the north woods likely hunting or trapping
did the same headed to Florida Saturday. Cheap as hell!!!

Top Bottom