• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Great Range Experience

Warrior1A

Army Veteran
NES Member
My wife gave me for Christmas a membership to Mass Firearms School in Holliston, MA. I've been there a total of three times now, and I have to say it has been an excellent experience that I highly recommend! They have a great selection of rental firearms which, as a member you can access for free, as well as clean, indoor ranges with plenty of eyePRO and earPRO available right outside the door to the range. If you forgot your range bag, it wouldn't matter here.
They have a pretty decent selection of firearms and ammunition in their store, and last but not least, the staff are friendly, courteous, and very KNOWLEDGEABLE!
If you want a good experience, and you don't want to leave the range more pissed off then when you arrived (ha ha), then check this place out.

Warrior1A out.

Never been, it's about an hour away from me..

Haven't heard any bad from here other then the one thread I just read where a guy got flagged by a new shooter..

Rich

I do want to say I really like MFS. The guys there REALLY know their stuff. I've bought an AR from them and I shoot there with Wifey frequently. I rent their different guns and they have quite a few available even when they're busy as heck.

I'm a member and will be renewing my membership.

It does get a little chilly when it's 0 outside, though. :-D

Took my LTC class there and was left with a good impression of the place. I want to go shooting there this weekend, one of the mornings, and have NOBODY to shoot with. Hoping they will let me rent and shoot alone being I took my class there??? Heard Manchester firing range doesn't allow alone people to rent do to people offing themselves. Do not own anything yet and want to begin shopping.

Manchester firing line will let you shoot there alone if you show them your certificate from MFS or just bring your LTC and show them..I want to become a member at MFS but not sure how often ill make the hour drive to justify it..took my class there and loved the facility and the instructors were very nice/knowledgeable.

Back
Top Bottom