Great Range Day - Post Your Pics!

Two rounds of trap with some nice Russian gents and then some Combat Focus Shooting practice in the pistol bays, where I bumped into Idoktr and instant-karma'd him my spent brass!

null_zpsbd7143ec.jpg

My pic doesn't show you the full glory that is Hopkinton Sportsmen's Association... lots of nice renovations and enhancements lately!

Indeed. I have shot a few rounds with those guys as well. Center picture of post #4 is Hopkinton's club treasurer. I hope to see IDOKTR on the range now that I am off the crutches. I'll be looking for the final date for the send-off dinner for Minininjer @ NES. (New England Steak)

Indeed. I have shot a few rounds with those guys as well. Center picture of post #4 is Hopkinton's club treasurer. I hope to see IDOKTR on the range now that I am off the crutches. I'll be looking for the final date for the send-off dinner for Minininjer @ NES. (New England Steak)
Was thinking about you and your crutches today, Mike. Glad to hear you'll be back in your natural environment soon!

... and by natural environment I mean Ted's Montana Grill and New England Steak & Seafood. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom