great pro 2a article

Very, VERY well written.

"I’ve come to realize after the Sandy Hook shooting that the reason we can’t have a rational gun debate is because the anti-gun side pre-supposes that their pro-gun opponents must first accept that guns are bad in order to have a discussion about guns in the first place. Before we even start the conversation, we’re the bad guys and we have to admit it. Without accepting that guns are bad and supplicating themselves to the anti-gunner, the pro-gunner can’t get a word in edgewise, and is quickly reduced to being called a murderer, or a low, immoral and horrible human being."

That is probably the best 2A article I have ever read, and Snell is a student. THIS, along with emailing to everyone, is one to print and keep hard copies handy.

That is probably the best 2A article I have ever read, and Snell is a student. THIS, along with emailing to everyone, is one to print and keep hard copies handy.

I thought it was a great article myself. As I was reading it, I found myself saying,"...yep. ...yep." He summed up so many things perfectly, IMO.

Good rant. I'll give it a [angry][angry][angry][angry] out of [angry][angry][angry][angry][angry]. Deduct one for being a little slow to get rolling.

You're cruel. 4 out of 5 is 80%. This kid is a senior in college, probably 21 or 22 years old.

(Fine. He's also an achiever and 80% will only piss him off and motivate him.)

You're cruel. 4 out of 5 is 80%. This kid is a senior in college, probably 21 or 22 years old.

It is really gratifying to see next generations coming through the KGB designed US education system and still able to see a truth we are having to explain to their parents.

I suppose it is just the inevitable "rebellion" of one generation against the next as the baby boomers are in power and driving policy to their madness. History shows these things to be cyclic.

In my life it has been swinging nearly nonstop in one direction. Slowing briefly in Reagan's early years, but only briefly as he and the RNC undermined their small government message with social regulation.

NES rant-o-meter is a tough grader, for sure [laugh].

He's probably an older student, at least from this statement:

prior to coming to Iowa State in 2011, I made a living with firearms in one way or another for several years of my life, and have a few pieces of paper laying around that say I know a bit about them, too.

I thought it was an excellent read. Foolish me, I shared on "Facebook." I'm sure that will tick off a lot of "friends" who will either ignore it or post some stupid comment designed to irk me. [devil2] That's OK. it's my turn to irk them.And this essay is the perfect media! [wink]
Best regards.

Back
Top Bottom