Great Knife Deal!!

Hello NES
I stopped at the Dexter/ Russel Harrington factory store today in Southbridge, 3/28
They have Green River Tactical fixed blade knives (all models) on sale for 50.00 these go for 200+ online
They are first run not seconds, and Made in USA, I believe right in Southbridge, I stopped in for a cooks knife, which I got, and came home with a new carry blade!!!

Just passing on good news!!!

40903hb-bb.jpg__63021.1510696272.500.659.jpg

There is no link to the deal, it is there factory store,They do not advertise, walk in, pick one out, hand the nice cashier lady $ or a CC,, they have a large stack of them next to the register, I tried to resist, but they called out to me....Then I saw her, black blade, brown G10 handle.....I couldn't leave without her....I'm weak........lol lol lol

Thursday nights 5-8 and Saturday mornings (not sure of Sat hours) I stop by once a month you never know what you will find!!

Plus if you like nice american made kitchen knifes, they have first run and a bunch of high quality "seconds" Grillin' season is coming, slice those Chickens, steaks, and ribs!!!!

There is no link to the deal, it is there factory store,They do not advertise, walk in, pick one out, hand the nice cashier lady $ or a CC,, they have a large stack of them next to the register, I tried to resist, but they called out to me....Then I saw her, black blade, brown G10 handle.....I couldn't leave without her....I'm weak........lol lol lol

Thursday nights 5-8 and Saturday mornings (not sure of Sat hours) I stop by once a month you never know what you will find!!

Plus if you like nice american made kitchen knifes, they have first run and a bunch of high quality "seconds" Grillin' season is coming, slice those Chickens, steaks, and ribs!!!!
OK gotcha. No link. I would’ve bought one if it was online.

Gah. This will be bad for the wallet. I work ~15 minutes down the road from Southbridge.

psst that is list price of 200 and have never been in any retail store or store front outside of Dexter for 200 even Amazon has had them for under 60 for a long time

...hand the nice cashier lady $ or a CC...
maybe you could call the nice lady, or whoever picks up, and see if they'll ship 'em to save a trip to the earths end to get one in person. these guys are smart marketers, next to the register...impulse buy.

I grabbed some of the Clip Point Black bladed with the predator green G10 grips before Christmas and gave them as gifts. These are great knives. Wish I saw this yesterday sadly I’m working Saturday or I would make the drive. I have been using their Sani-Safe kitchens since 1984. You can’t beat them.

You guys are killing my wallet but just ordered 2 off amazon, free 1 day delivery.

Dexter Outdoors 5" Drop Point Tactical Knife with Sheath/Predator Green Handle/Serrated/Graphite Black Blade https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DV3ZV59/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_s0KNCbADZQW2G

Link converted to use Amazon Smile so you can donate to Comm 2A while buying your new knife. Just be sure to set Comm 2A as your charity if you haven't already.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07DV3ZV59/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_s0KNCbADZQW2G

Stopped by today just before noon, they still have plenty, in every variety (two handle colors, 3 blade colors, serrated and straight). Decent deal for a USA made knife, but i wouldn't pay more than $50. Picked up a non serrated black blade with green handle.

Nice, i'll have to grab one when in area, Thanks op

1.jpg

Predator Fixed Blade Hyena - 9" overall.
5" D2 tool steel drop point blade with thumb jimping.
Deeply grooved G-10 handles with lanyard hole.
Black nylon belt sheath with snap closure.
Country of Origin: USA

Back
Top Bottom