• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Great Job and service by Greg Derr

Don’t know if this is the place to list it, but here goes…

A big +1 to Greg Derr of Greg Derr Precision Arms, who installed an ambi-safety on my 1911 pistol. Turn around time was fast, faster than what is listed on the manufacture’s website for a factory install.

The safety works as it should, I am most impressed by the turn around time and that I received the original part back. When I have more stuff to do, I will definitely use his services again.

I know he posts on here so I will let him post his contact info, or if someone wants it, since he gave some cards, I can email or pm them.

Sean,

He's already posted contact info here. Don't recall which forum, but it is here somewhere.

All reports of his work that I've heard about have been very positive.

Gregg just did a trigger job on my Ruger Mark III. Nice job, good price, delivered it to me Sunday morning as promised, great service.

Swift River Rob said:
Gregg just did a trigger job on my Ruger Mark III. Nice job, good price, delivered it to me Sunday morning as promised, great service.

Was he at the BR&P Annual Meeting?

Damn, I wanted to meet him and I'm sure that Derek would have too.

Back
Top Bottom