• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Great holsters for an amazing price!

Just wanted to give everybody a heads up on a company out there producing IWB holsters for $45 (with shipping)... Horsehide is standard. Choose Black or Tan, Left or Right. The guy will make it for you and have it shipped in about 2 weeks, too.

When most companies (Crossbreed for example) are charging almost double and taking a month to get you the same product, I figured I needed to post about this company. I have no affiliation what-so-ever - I just see a company not ripping people off and I feel they deserve a spotlight.

Here's the link: Ozarks Holster Company | Quality Holsters Made in USA

Nice to know there's options. I have several crossbreeds. They're quality. In no way do I feel ripped off

Let me just clarify that I have nothing against Crossbreed - They make a quality product. Their prices are spot on with the rest of the marketplace as well. I'm just happy to see a smalltime company churning out the same quality with a price tag that doesn't sting as much.

I came across them was I looking for IWB for my Sig, I thought their prices are good but thought the Guard Glove model was odd.

For the record I got a High Noon holster.

I came across them was I looking for IWB for my Sig, I thought their prices are good but thought the Guard Glove model was odd.

For the record I got a High Noon holster.

The gaurd glove seems like a good way to store a home defense handgun while protecting the trigger. Allows you to keep a non safetied firearm like a glock have an extra layer of security from a discharge when being removed from a safe. Holsters look good, I might buy one to replace my old faithful that I am not crazy about.

Just an update on these holsters... I've had mine for a few weeks now and love it. I carry at 5 o'clock with it and its comfy as can be and barely ever even prints - and that's on my SP2022, not some tiny Bodyguard 380 or something...

With it I have my draw speed at 1.8 seconds from start of draw to trigger squeeze. Re-holstering is just as smooth and the cant of the holster is perfect for it.

Back
Top Bottom