• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Great Gun Collection in Basement. Pictures...

Here's my collection. Enjoy. :)

Merry Christmas !!!

a6898bbb-1950-b2bd.jpg

a6898bbb-19b4-8b19.jpg

a6898bbb-1a1d-87d5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this remind me of one guy who got arrested by state police in Mass few years ago. He got a whole collection just like that. I remember i saw WW2 weapons to mordern day weapons , saw 249, 2 m16s and many others..

Wow, I was under the impression that civilian owned BAR's were few and far between even in the full auto world. This guy seems to have cornered the market!

I am only repeating what i was told. The owner of The Firing Line in NH was giving my friend and I a tour of his personal collection of auto weapons, when I saw a BAR in the rack I commented on it being a favorite of mine as I am a fan of WW2 weapons. He made a comment that they were very difficult to get but I cannot remember the specific reason why, at the time (which was about 10 years or so ago) I believe he said they were selling in the $40,000 range. We were there because my friend had just gotten his Green license and he was a dealer/broker who could get you what you wanted. By all means someone correct me if I am wrong.

I am only repeating what i was told. The owner of The Firing Line in NH was giving my friend and I a tour of his personal collection of auto weapons, when I saw a BAR in the rack I commented on it being a favorite of mine as I am a fan of WW2 weapons. He made a comment that they were very difficult to get but I cannot remember the specific reason why, at the time (which was about 10 years or so ago) I believe he said they were selling in the $40,000 range. We were there because my friend had just gotten his Green license and he was a dealer/broker who could get you what you wanted. By all means someone correct me if I am wrong.

Shit sorry man didn't mean to quote you in that. Was meant for someone else.

Thanks for posting the pics of Mr. Stern's collection.

1. I was able to show it to my lovely bride and say, "See, Honey? I don't have too many guns..."

2. Since my collection is now obviously paltry by comparison, I going to take a little drive in the snow today, maybe to Adams, Woburn, Kittery...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom