Great experience at local gun shop

Been to many of the local shops, but I have found First Defense Firearms in Uxbridge to be the best of the best (IMO). From Dennis and Shelly, to the rest of the staff, they are friendly, knowledgable, helpful. If your buying accessories, gear, or new/used firearms, I highly recommend giving them a try. http://firstdefensefirearms.com/

My GF spent some time speaking with Dennis on the phone and he was very helpful and took the time needed to answer her question's and give suggestions.

Biggest plus, I drive by every day to and from work, so when the LTC comes in this place is going to my mucho dangeroso to my bank acct....

Bought my 1911 there, many cleaning supplies, and just bought a magpul stock and a buffer tube/spring combo set there as well.

They definitely have me coming back on a regular basis. That, and Pullman Arms in Worcester.

They have day jobs and the shop is a second job for them. Leave a VM during the day and they always call you back. Great folks.

So are they open? There is a message on the home page that says they will be closed til July 30th. Wanted to check it out but was just going to wait.

Back
Top Bottom