Great article -Snell: Waking the dragon — How Feinstein fiddled while America burned

Excellent piece. I wish he added how some irresponsible editors published the CCW holders in the local paper under the guise of freedom of information and endangering said CCW holders and their families, then ironically cowared behind armed guards after a well deserved backlash.

Wow! What an absolutely amazing article, I made sure to post this to Facebook, and even bookmarked the page itself so I can read and re-read this article and memorize some of the great points the author made, hopefully to help me out in the next gun control debate someone decides to spark in my family or at work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wow! What an absolutely amazing article, I made sure to post this to Facebook, and even bookmarked the page itself so I can read and re-read this article and memorize some of the great points the author made, hopefully to help me out in the next gun control debate someone decides to spark in my family or at work!

Agreed! 90% or more of my FB friends are anti's or neutrals. Just trying to figure out how to post it without telling them they're all stupid...

Already beat you to it. [smile]

Already beat you to it. [smile]

Nice, that's what I like to see!

And @ Dark, I hear ya, I have the same problem with FB these days, I mostly got support from people when I put up a picture of my LTC when I finally got it, and when I put up a pic of my M&P 40 when I bought it....

But then if I make a comment on any kind of gun control post, or even if I like a post from somebody about how gun control doesn't work, I get a ton and a half of shit for it j
Lol it's Like the anti-gunners are just lurking out there waiting to attack! Haha

Nice, that's what I like to see!

And @ Dark, I hear ya, I have the same problem with FB these days, I mostly got support from people when I put up a picture of my LTC when I finally got it, and when I put up a pic of my M&P 40 when I bought it....

But then if I make a comment on any kind of gun control post, or even if I like a post from somebody about how gun control doesn't work, I get a ton and a half of shit for it j
Lol it's Like the anti-gunners are just lurking out there waiting to attack! Haha

You should see all the pro gun posts I put on FB. Occasionally a moonbat tries to pick an argument.

Back
Top Bottom