• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gray's anatomy anti-gun agenda

Is anyone surprised? Most tv dramas are. And if they aren't outwardly, they drop enough inaccurate facts about gun ownership to make your head spin. NCIS is famous for that- always mentions whether a firearm was 'registered' or not etc...

"He found your gun"
"We were just playing with it and it went off."
"I need it for protection." "Sherioushly?"

Joy. Let's use an irresponsible parent and dumbass kid to paint a canvas over all gun owners. Then when one gun owner says it's for protection, let's give her an arrogant, condescending "seriously?" because defending yourself is such a stupid reason to own a gun I mean by the Gods think about the CHILDREN!!

Thanks for making me mad this morning.

I'm sure they'll spin it into an anti-gun message but to have a female surgeon declaring that she's a gun owner doesn't make it seem entirely one-sided.

Sorry. LOL. Im still perplexed by this. after some research I discovered this show is VERY LIBERAL. a lot of pro same-sex marriage, pro same-sex parents, anti-gun, anti-big company... blah blah blah.

Last edited:
I used to watch with the ex many years ago. Ellen Pompeo was a local from Everett. I haven't been able to watch it since the Obama elections.

Here are the stars of Grey's, Scandal and the their creator all in it for Hillary. I found this in a search due to this thread.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/1...ellen-pompeo-shonda-rhimes-hillary-clinton-ad

It is a one-minute political ad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=111MTs7MGuw

Posted March 10 2016 — 9:04 PM EST

Shonda Rhimes and the stars of her TGIT lineup are voicing their support for Hillary Clinton in a new video released by the presidential candidate.

The ad features Rhimes alongside Scandal’s Kerry Washington, Grey’s Anatomy’s Ellen Pompeo, and How to Get Away With Murder’s Viola Davis. It was directed by Washington’s Scandal costar Tony Goldwyn.

In the clip, the Shondaland leading ladies describe the characters they play as “brilliant,” “complex” women who fight for justice and give voice “to the voiceless.” “Our characters are on television,” Washington says. She and the others then add, “The real world has Hillary Clinton.”

Rhimes, Davis, Pompeo, and Washington each take turns speaking as they praise Clinton as “a bonafide, rolls up her sleeves, fights for what’s right, in it for you, won’t back down champion for all of us.”

“So proud that I am with her because she is with US,” Rhimes tweeted Thursday night, sharing a link to the ad.

Clinton replied, “Talk about a power lineup. Thank you for being on this team!”

I used to watch with the ex many years ago. Ellen Pompeo was a local from Everett. I haven't been able to watch it since the Obama elections.

Here are the stars of Grey's, Scandal and the their creator all in it for Hillary. I found this in a search due to this thread.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/03/1...ellen-pompeo-shonda-rhimes-hillary-clinton-ad

It is a one-minute political ad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=111MTs7MGuw

Jeez. I used to watch the show with my wife like 10 years ago. Pretty good drama minus the political BS. there are characters that were "killed off" or left the show because of their political beliefs.

My wife used to watch it but stopped after a couple of years. I can honestly say I have never watched watched one episode - and after the anti-gun teaser, it looks like I never will.

Is anyone surprised? Most tv dramas are. And if they aren't outwardly, they drop enough inaccurate facts about gun ownership to make your head spin. NCIS is famous for that- always mentions whether a firearm was 'registered' or not etc...

No. My wife loves this show. I watched to spend time with her a while back, but after the episode with the active shooter at the hospital, I could no longer stomach that trash.

- - - Updated - - -

Jeez, that stupid show still on.

Yes. Unfortunately.

I am 100% convinced that the anti gun agenda is funded and fueled by a group of people who know when the country
collapses from debt and welfare, there needs to be a disarmed population who can't mount a revolution.

And those people are in the government.

This country is broke beyond broke, and when the economy collapses, the revolt will be arms less.

Don't watch, don't care, and neither does my wife.

I almost stopped watching Daredevil because of what a wimp he was being about the Punisher shooting people.

I am 100% convinced that the anti gun agenda is funded and fueled by a group of people who know when the country
collapses from debt and welfare, there needs to be a disarmed population who can't mount a revolution.

And those people are in the government.

This country is broke beyond broke, and when the economy collapses, the revolt will be arms less.

Absolutely. And the useful idiots in Hollywood buy into the false narratives about "gun violence" and help push this agenda. When SHTF they will wish that they were armed. 1992 "Rodney King" riots = case in point.

Sorry. LOL. Im still perplexed by this. after some research I discovered this show is VERY LIBERAL. a lot of pro same-sex marriage, pro same-sex parents, anti-gun, anti-big company... blah blah blah.
Um...there are lots of non liberals that are pro same sex marriage.

The first episode this year or whatever my wife starts complaining about how everything is turning into liberal BS on this show now. It seems like a bunch of shows my wife watches now has all these minority groups/ people (not race) in their shows like it's something normal and common. Then she said something about the anti gun thing at the end of this show. I always make fun of these shows and just say, it's just a TV show , it's not real life! [laugh]

It isn't a mistake. This is done purposefully.

There's even a pre-USAG Eric Holder saying it openly. The goal is to stigmatize peaceable gun owners. It will make the eventual confiscation runs more effective.

Unless there is a yellow sponge or propane and propane accessories I don't watch. And zombies I just started watching zombies on Netflix

I haven't seen the episode yet (next week) I am a die hard Greys fan and this makes me really sad...

This isn't the first anti gun trope they've trotted out, either. The entire TV/film industry is loaded with antis, so don't dig too much, or you'll discover most of the
stuff you like is probably produced by them, or they've donated to them, etc.

-Mike

do people really see the "messages" in this show..... Seriously most who watch this just want to see who is going to **** who next....at least that's what I get out of that show.... I only watch this stuff because my wife does. I rather watch history,learning,Smithsonian channel and the likes... TV is crap.
ONLY THING I MAKE TIME FOR IS THE STOOGES HOUR

Back
Top Bottom