Gray Man Theory

Anyone ever heard of this?

My company is providing a free situational awareness training to anyone interested and it's based on the "Gray Man Theory". Below is the course description...looks kind of cool:

Gray Man Theory: The Art of Blending in During a Disaster

Building Management has partnered with Allied Universal Security and will conduct a Situational Awareness Training which is open to all 2000 Avenue of the Stars tenants. The training will entail the Gray Man Theory which is having the ability to disappear unnoticed within a crowd during a disaster. It will introduce you to situational awareness , what it means to the gray man and steps to start practicing.

I’ve definitely heard of it. Disaster preparedness has many different looks, most things that I’ve read are usually pretty informative as I’m sure this will be

I’m a pretty large guy so it’s hard to blend in. Aside from that it’s a simple concept. Look ragged and disheveled and don’t have anything of obvious value visible. Tacticool stuff makes you a target.

good idea to have some clothes that too big for you and well used also so you look hungry.

It's been widely discussed for at least five years. It's a relatively simple concept and probably even easier in the Northeast where the tendency is often to wear the flashiest clothes and dying your hair the most outlandish colors.

Are there people who have really never heard of it?

It’s a little sad when you realize you’ve been exercising the “Gray Man Theory” your whole life without even being aware of it.
im not a small guy but I have always been the one to disappear in plain sight. didnt know it was a thing till a few years ago

Problem is if everyone goes gray man eventually every gray man is going to have to look like this to stay undercover. No thanks.
iu

I follow black scout survival on YouTube. He has a bunch of videos on the gray man theory.

Back
Top Bottom