• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Granny Warren really an Indian?? She supposedly took a DNA test

This whack job is the poster child for the very worst of what the Democratic party represents. This POS will be cannibalized by her own party and never make it to the 2020 "show". (which is unfortunate)

44112950_2317732678447901_3338519534205140992_n.jpg

“The last of the snowhegans”

This whack job is the poster child for the very worst of what the Democratic party represents. This POS will be cannibalized by her own party and never make it to the 2020 "show". (which is unfortunate)

Probably true but the next crazed libtard in line will replace her. They're not going to stop until every trace of the former USA is erased.

Last edited:
When the range of Native American blood ranges from 1/64 to 1/1024 based on the DNA test and the group you are trying to affiliate with issues a statement denouncing the test you used, not a good day!!

I'm 0.1% Native American, I guess I tie her. I'm 1% African, where do I apply for minority status? Maybe if I knew this 40 years ago I could have gotten in to Harvard. This is my 23andme report.

comp.JPG

I'm 0.1% Native American, I guess I tie her. I'm 1% African, where do I apply for minority status? Maybe if I knew this 40 years ago I could have gotten in to Harvard. This is my 23andme report.

View attachment 250851

What people aren't saying is those small percentages are called genetic noise. There may be ancestors from those regions in your past. Distant past. But then again, maybe not. We still don't know.

What people aren't saying is those small percentages are called genetic noise. There may be ancestors from those regions in your past. Distant past. But then again, maybe not. We still don't know.

I understand, I actually took the test in part to prove to one side of my family that we were not part american indian. I was pointing out if she can do it, so can I. There is enough noise in these test to make your own judgements.

Back
Top Bottom