• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Granny Warren doesn't like being called a liar?

67ray

NES Member
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Tucker had a great piece yesterday on this. His thesis is that since the Democratic party got caught shutting down Sanders at the convention, they now have CNN doing the dirty work of killing his candidacy. Motivation is that the party's loss of all corporate donors if Sanders is the candidate. When you think about it, for what reason could they have for releasing this audio?

As another Populist candidate I think Bernie is the greatest contender to Trump. Guess Dems would rather lose the race than lose the donations.

Last edited:

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I actually think Bernie believes his shtick and will go all guns blazing to put through his glorious plans for the dissolution of America. But NOBODY likes him and his ideas are so far fetched I think he won't accomplish a single thing even if he does get elected. Warren is a sneaky little s**t and would lie, cheat and commit high crimes until Impeached and convicted.

In the unlikely event Trump loses, hopefully it would be to Bernie.

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Lol at Steyr "I just wanted to say hi Bernie"
Jim Polito ripped into Steyr this morning as being a (as best I can remember it) "self-hating billionaire who is trying to get some attention from Bernie". My memory just doesn't do Jim's description justice.

67ray

NES Member
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I actually think Bernie believes his shtick and will go all guns blazing to put through his glorious plans for the dissolution of America. But NOBODY likes him and his ideas are so far fetched I think he won't accomplish a single thing even if he does get elected.
Apparently many people like him, as he gathered more than 100,000 donations in the last period (week? month? I forget.) . Sure they were like ~$7 but there are a shitload of people who like him, and will vote for him.

EC1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Apparently many people like him, as he gathered more than 100,000 donations in the last period (week? month? I forget.) . Sure they were like ~$7 but there are a shitload of people who like him, and will vote for him.
How many of those 100,000 were multiples from the same people? no one will investigate $7 donations.

Dennis in MA

NES Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
"I just wanna say Hi Bernie. . . "

"Yeah Good!" walks away.

Larry David doesn't play him. HE PLAYS LARRY DAVID!!!!!!

"Did you call me a liar on national television."

"First, c'mon, this is cable. Not everyone has cable. Second, am I the first? Haven't you been shown to be a liar? Third, grow up!" "Hi Bernie, I just. . . " "Get the F away from me, kid!"

Mountain

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The more Warren is in the lime light, the more I see a Hillary Clinton version 2
Maybe in terms of doing bad things to our country? I think Warren is a zealot and batsh!t crazy over her liberal ideology. In contrast, Hitlery is an evil self-serving opportunist who uses the libtard platform as a lever. Warren is a true believer, but to excess.

Others close to me have had personal interactions with Warren and I have observed her in non-political situations without the cameras rolling. She's actually very nice to people and has a fairly decent sense of humor (not Hitlery!) until she gets worked up about her platforms. Get Warren going and she'll start ranting about her position on a particular topic to the point it sometimes makes even those who agree with her a little uncomfortable. Hildabeast is nice to people on camera but in reality a nightmare for personal interactions. The worst assignment in the Secret Service is Hildabeast's protection detail. I've heard numerous first-hand accounts of how horrible she is, which has been passed down to her daughter BTW.

Which is worse? Kinda like asking would you rather have a nail driven through one of your nads or have it squished in a vise. That said, between the two I think Warren is more dangerous because she's a zealot.

new guy

NES Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
If Elizabeth Warren was any less likable she'd be Hillary.

We'll be in trouble when the far left advances a hot chick who knows how to turn on the charm. This shrill old bitch strategy is a proven loser.

Top Bottom