• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Granite State indoor range & gun shop - Hudson, NH

I went this past weekend and the staff was very friendly. Helped us look at various firearms eventhough they knew we werent buying. Good selection of rental guns. Ammo prices were typical range prices. The range itself was clean and seemed to be well kept. I liked the computer system they had to send targets out. Deffinately going back again.

Went there a couple weeks ago. As said above, clean and well lit. Also liked that they had tables at the rear that MFL doesn't have. Nice viewing windows to watch others shoot while you wait, although the wait was not long.

I'm told they also keep your info on file for one year so you don't have to fill it out each time like MFL. Prices were what you would expect and the rental gun my wife used was clean and in good condition.

Nice facility. Can get very crowded on weekends and at that point things start to break down. Staff can be rude. JMHO.
I don't go there anymore.

Is anyone else going to their 8th Anniversary party today?

I'll be there, wearing an NES hat, at some point late morning.
I wanted to, only about 10 mins from my house, and i have a membership. But working 16 hours, with only 8 off before having to back to work tonight means no time for fun today.

Back
Top Bottom