Granby bow and gun club CYBER ATTACK?

I first noticed the home webpage changed to the long range orientation webpage. This was weird because I know it is not in use, because of the lawsuit (which should be over soon). Then a day or two later I received an e-mail saying the website is down because of a cyber attack. Now when you enter the domain it says server not found?
Any info on the club's status is helpful... Is nick still running the long range side? Any change in directors or leadership recently? How much is a membership this year 2022? SIGH
I know the gate has been installed.
I'm wondering if they are still trying to run the club for profit... I'm afraid the events they host will eventually shutdown/bankrupt the club

Just saw this
I assume you got your answer if you are on the email list, yes it was a cyber attack probably by the anti-gun lowlifes. Pretty sure it was squared away so it won’t happen again.

I think leadership just changed, so it's more likely some disgruntled member... Not sure

Also, I've heard they have an issue with moles or plants coming from the neighbors... Might just be rumors.

Likely the results of the "new direction" the club has taken, not anti-gun lowlifes.

Hard to tell because there seems to be a large group of people who are motivated to act against the club.

Don't think I'll be renewing because it seems the situation is escalating and I've already heard about the neighbors filming, apparently looking for violations they can use for arrest and publication to further hurt membership roles and revenue.
Not something I'm willing to risk

I think leadership just changed, so it's more likely some disgruntled member... Not sure

Also, I've heard they have an issue with moles or plants coming from the neighbors... Might just be rumors.

Likely the results of the "new direction" the club has taken, not anti-gun lowlifes.

Hard to tell because there seems to be a large group of people who are motivated to act against the club.

Don't think I'll be renewing because it seems the situation is escalating and I've already heard about the neighbors filming, apparently looking for violations they can use for arrest and publication to further hurt membership roles and revenue.
Not something I'm willing to risk
Joined to say this? Sound like one of “them”

Just saw this
I assume you got your answer if you are on the email list, yes it was a cyber attack probably by the anti-gun lowlifes. Pretty sure it was squared away so it won’t happen again.
I don't really trust what the club puts out. They are hurting for money so they try to hide the issues the club has (to increase membership).

I don't see a resolution coming about with their approach. I think this is going to escalate

Back
Top Bottom