Graf and Sons...good??? Bad???

Since @timbo started this thread and has now moved to MO, he can just drive to Mexico as well. ;)
I forgot about this thread…I have amassed enough 9x18
components to probably last the rest of my shooting days. I’ll probably never have to buy another commercial round for the rest of my life

That'd be a haul for him lol. Its not uncommon for guys to drive a few hours to grafs though. Usually they're picking up large orders, like truckloads.

Meh. I lived 180 miles east of Dallas, and I drove there for lunch, and back to work 4-midnight, more than once.

Miles and hours are different outside the Northeast.

Meh. I lived 180 miles east of Dallas, and I drove there for lunch, and back to work 4-midnight, more than once.

Miles and hours are different outside the Northeast.
Tyler? Longview? Kilgore? I've got family all around there.

Your right in regards to miles and time outside NE. I commute anywhere between 120-200 miles a day and its nothing to drive 2hrs to go fishing in some spots I want to be in. Everything here is so spread out. "Just down the road" usually means an hour or so.

Tyler? Longview? Kilgore? I've got family all around there.

Your right in regards to miles and time outside NE. I commute anywhere between 120-200 miles a day and its nothing to drive 2hrs to go fishing in some spots I want to be in. Everything here is so spread out. "Just down the road" usually means an hour or so.
Texarkana.

I had two coworkers with 100 mile (each way) commutes, and one who drove 120 miles.

I-30 at 85 mph for 100+ miles is better than 10 miles of Boston rush hour.

Won't ship to MA, dead to me...

Be like @Mountain and @MuzzleDiscipline - go around the bullshit.

I see a fair numbrer of negative postings regarding manufacturers/distributors who won't ship to Massachusetts. These guys would like your business. They have product, you have money. They don't want to deal with the headaches and bullshit that your elected officials have created.

I think your disappointment/anger/ire ought to be directed at the people who have created this problem, not the people who are suffering from it.

Be like @Mountain and @MuzzleDiscipline - go around the bullshit.

I see a fair numbrer of negative postings regarding manufacturers/distributors who won't ship to Massachusetts. These guys would like your business. They have product, you have money. They don't want to deal with the headaches and bullshit that your elected officials have created.

I think your disappointment/anger/ire ought to be directed at the people who have created this problem, not the people who are suffering from it.
Agreed.
Unfortunately Graf’s won’t let you use a free state shipping address if the billing address is in MA. They’re one of the few who do that. I guess you could change the billing address on your CC?? Not worth it to me as anything Graf’s has I can find elsewhere

Agreed.
Unfortunately Graf’s won’t let you use a free state shipping address if the billing address is in MA. They’re one of the few who do that. I guess you could change the billing address on your CC?? Not worth it to me as anything Graf’s has I can find elsewhere

Too bad you don't have any friends in free states. [dance]

Too bad you don't have any friends in free states. [dance]
Oh I do but it's not worth the hassle of making a friend order all of the stuff for me. Especially if it was something like primers which will sell out in a couple minutes. Not going to inconvenience them when I'll just buy from the other vendors lol.

Back
Top Bottom