Graf and Sons...good??? Bad???

timbo

Navy Veteran
NES Member
Has anyone here dealt with Graf and Sons? Seems like they have great prices on reloading components such a bullets and the like...they seem to have alot of stuff that just can't be bought locally.

I've been dealing with Grafs for several years. Good people. I used a dealer discount for a while, but I found that the flat rate shipping for non-dealer accounts is often cheaper for me. Regardless, I happily do business with them. Another place I'm very happy with is Wideners.

I've been dealing with Grafs for several years. Good people. I used a dealer discount for a while, but I found that the flat rate shipping for non-dealer accounts is often cheaper for me. Regardless, I happily do business with them. Another place I'm very happy with is Wideners.

Yep...I've been on the prowl for some 9x18 Mak ammo fixin's...I ran across Widener's but they seemed to be out of what I was looking for. It looked like a great place though.

Scummy business practices regarding collection of private data and illegally demanding a copy of your drivers license only after placing an online order. BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Scummy business practices regarding collection of private data and illegally demanding a copy of your drivers license only after placing an online order. BUYER BEWARE!!!!

Interesting. Not my experience with them at all. I've bought stuff from them off and on over the last decade, no issues.

Interesting. Not my experience with them at all. I've bought stuff from them off and on over the last decade, no issues.

Looks like the guy just joined (yesterday) and came on here to badmouth Graf's, first post resurrecting a 12 year old thread.

I just bought a Redding T-7 from them last week, no issues, fast shipping. Best price that I could find on one after looking for a couple months.

Last edited:
these guys were in business when i started shooting and never used any shady business practices when i've used them. i don't remember them ever asking for any kind of id while placing an order.

Has anyone here dealt with Graf and Sons? Seems like they have great prices on reloading components such a bullets and the like...they seem to have alot of stuff that just can't be bought locally.
Delt with them years ago before they stated no ship to mass

Good outfit, except they won't ship to Mass or at least would not last time I tried. They do carry some projectiles that are laser accurate in my Finn Mosin, so I order and ship to a family member out of state.

Back
Top Bottom