Grab and go - 10 round pmag storage options

These bandoliers would work great for your small mags. Generally they come filled with ammo on stripper clips in cardboard boxes, but can be bought empty for cheap.

When the cardboard boxes are in them and filled with ammo, the pockets are lightly sewn smaller, after loading your spare mags, see the white thread that’s sewn across the pockets, it is a quick release pull. Grab the end of that white thread and give it a tug, it zips itself right out of the bandolier opening up the pockets to perfectly fit 30rd mags. Leave it intact, and it would probably fit your 10’s perfectly for your purpose.

1EC99520-1D24-402D-BDEF-CFEBBE7F6939.jpeg

Looking for the best storage options for grab and go situations where I’ve got 8 Magpul pmag 10 round magazines (5.56). Everything I’ve found for molle style is 30 round, and it seems like the 10 round magazines will just float around or fall out.

Thanks in advance.
Quality is excellent, I have several of their pouches. Available in many colors/camo patterns.
Wilde Custom Gear Tactical Nylon 10 round AR 15 magazine pouch comes in multiple configurations
  • Single Magazine
  • Double Magazine (Side by Side)
  • Double Magazine (Double Stack)
  • Triple Magazine (Side by Side)
  • Four Magazine (Double Stack Shingle) - Hold four 10 round AR15, PMAG, or other rifle magazines in a single low profile double stack quad M4 magazine pouch. This is not your ordinary double stack pouch. We have gone the extra mile by designing a pouch so each magazine sits independently of each other. No more rattling magazines together and no more loose, sloppy fit when you retrieve one mag from the pouch.
  • Six Magazine (Double Stack Shingle) - Hold six 10 round AR15, PMAG, or other rifle magazines in a single low profile double stack M4 magazine pouch. Three magazines wide, two magazines
  • 1000D Construction
  • Shock cord/pull tab retention
  • Laser Cut MOLLE webbing on front to attach additional accessories
  • Uses 2 Tactical Tailor Long Malice Clips for attachment (included)
  • Made in USA

I don't have an entire Asian Land War's worth of experience running them,
but zero problems to date.

I think I've bought 100% of them at the Merrimack 7-11.

The 7-11?

The most dangerous thing our 7-11 carries is their bean burrito.

The 7-11?

The most dangerous thing our 7-11 carries is their bean burrito.
AF1QipOWTtfbXIw6d5w0otfa0dliVi9q_SBPQ-26OL35=s395-k-no

And that is not even its final form.

2000 k free states
Cannot buy in MA currently.
I’ll take serious offers just seeing what out there Thx

Maybe something like this?

Esstac Kywi shorts if you’re gonna run 10-round magazines, or the Bravo Concealment kydex would work also for a belt mount option.

I would do 3k
I’m local in MA
just because you think it's worth 3 k doesn't make it so, I could fly to another state pick one up there and fly it home and still be under 3k.

Again this is a gen 1 discontinued model with a reciprocating charging handle .

anyway good luck selling it

just because you think it's worth 3 k doesn't make it so, I could fly to another state pick one up there and fly it home and still be under 3k.

Again this is a gen 1 discontinued model with a reciprocating charging handle .

anyway good luck selling it
But you can’t it’s MA
You need to find one in Ma that is willing to sell in MA, good luck MSRP 2k 2200 new
And it is brand new it FDE. It black yes is first version but again. still need to find one available no ffl will just transfer from another state to Ma with AwB in MA
But thx

But you can’t it’s MA
You need to find one in Ma that is willing to sell in MA, good luck MSRP 2k 2200 new
And it is brand new it FDE. It black yes is first version but again. still need to find one available no ffl will just transfer from another state to Ma with AwB in MA
But thx

Anyone can go out of state and pick up a bren and do the 4473 with a dealer and have them pin it or do it yourself and still save 1000 dollars in the process.

Many MA FFL would accept that rifle only thing it needs is a pin to make it MA complaint , plenty who would pin it before transfer

Anyone can go out of state and pick up a bren and do the 4473 with a dealer and have them pin it or do it yourself and still save 1000 dollars in the process.

Many MA FFL would accept that rifle only thing it needs is a pin to make it MA complaint , plenty who would pin it before transfer
The thing is getting an ffl to accept it in MA
With Awb not many many ma dealers want to taker chance yes they are available everywhere for around 2k NEW not used.
but again you have to find a dealer willing to ship it and again it is MA. I have purchased enough to know I have other ARS etc
let me know if you find brand new one under price I said I would take serious offer but 2k too low lowest I’d go 3k in MA
Thx

IF i find one for under 2k and a dealer whos willing to pin and transfer it will you sell yours for 2k?

It's not a car there's not much difference between having fired 2,000 rounds or 0

Like I said, you don't even need a MA ffl to purchase the rifle when you go out of state

I think I've bought 100% of ours at the Merrimack 7-11.
I found out a few seasons ago that the only reason why they stocked them
was not because they were catering to Nanny State flatlanders,
but because they were shipped a skidload by accident.

I found out when none were on the pegs,
and the answer to when more would arrive was,
"never".

In other news...

I shouldn't be replying to a resurrected old thread, but there is no point to having ten 10-round magazines. What is the plan, to get in a firefight where you need 100 rounds, yet are able to reload 10 times?
I like my sks's, but not because they take 10 round stripper clips.

Back
Top Bottom