• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Governor Northam signs anti gun bill into law

Universal background checks
Red flag law
1 handgun per month

Vows to try again next year for assault weapon ban

I missed the one gun a month law had made it to his desk. I get that the real question is how is any gun laws legal constitutionally, But how can you limit a person to one gun a month? I can’t imagine this won’t be overturned in the courts.

Seems like they should be more concerned about hand sanitizer and toilet paper after the last 6 weeks

I missed the one gun a month law had made it to his desk. I get that the real question is how is any gun laws legal constitutionally, But how can you limit a person to one gun a month? I can’t imagine this won’t be overturned in the courts.

I bet that the gun owners of California, Maryland, New Jersey, and New York City said that same thing.

Bob

Seems like they should be more concerned about hand sanitizer and toilet paper after the last 6 weeks

They see the crisis as chaos they can take advantage of. I'd like their next election time to bring some payback for holding the relief bill hostage for liberal pork and other offenses like Chicken Charlie's crapping on 2A.

All part of the plan, once the Dems took total control of the State they had to repay Bloomberg, Obama's wingman Holder and the Mommies. Maura is closely watching and plotting whatever additional actions she can take against us. This is all coordinated with the DNC and their acolytes.

From a practical matter, how could they even track it. Sure, Virginia FFLs may have to report sales under a person's name, but what if the customer decides to purchase out of state?

As long as the date you say you "bought/sold" a gun is after the date the gun was last on a 4473 and prior to the effective date of Jazz Singer Northam's unconstitutional UBC law and both parties can STFU, I don't see a problem.

Last edited:
He's already made some noises California isn't intending to behave as a state of the Union. We need to begin a process to expel them.

They promised to secede. They're dragging their feet. They need a push.

Ok so tell me exactly WTF 1 handgun a month does anyways? Even the dumbest shitbag liberal can’t come up with a good argument on what the hell that does.

Ok so tell me exactly WTF 1 handgun a month does anyways? Even the dumbest shitbag liberal can’t come up with a good argument on what the hell that does.
They had a one handgun a month law years ago and Virginia Tech happened while that one gun a month law was in effect. In fact on the 16th of this month it will have been 13 years since it happened.

The South had better start Rising Again...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom