GOVERNOR CHRISTIE VETOES FINAL GUN BILLS!

If I remember, Ted Kennedy somehow ended up on the no fly list. It was only because he was a powerful US Senator that he got it cleared up. You or I would be screwed as there is apparently no clear cut procedure for getting off the no fly list. I'm sure that the same type of non policy exists for any terrorist watch list.

There is no procedure, no due process, no review and no oversight. Enjoy your day Comrade.

This thread needs to rest, who cares about Christie and New Jersey, really. They are the farthest from any state to live in unless you like to have hemorrhoids and GI issues, Oh, and continuous marital problems, everyone is phucking everyone over!

That fat ass is only pandering for a presidential run. He'll strip your 2a rights in a second after you vote for him.

Ya. I agree. I see no need why terrorists should not be able to buy guns!

I have a friend in AZ who is from Lebanon. His father was opposed to hezbollah, and spent some "quality time" in their version of reeducation camp. Mike was raised Druze, converted to Christianity here. He and his wife owned a fairly successful business for several years, then sold it. The proceeds from the sale, which were deposited DIRECTLY into a college trust for his kids, we're seized for "suspicion of terrorist activity" within days and f the sale. He has ALWAYS been law-abiding, taxpaying, productive, the whole bit. When he flies, and I have been on a couple of trips with him, he gets searched. Not just "step over here please" searched. "Come with us" searched. Bags pulled from the plane searched.

Funny thing is, his wife (corn-silk blonde from Minnesota) gets more pissed than he does, so they don't fly together anymore, so the kids don't have to see their father violated. He hates it, his lawyer hates it, but he's on that "terrorist list" you seem to like so much.

So on his behalf, bite me.

Back
Top Bottom