Governor Baker has a MA priorities survey for likely voters

VetteGirlMA

NES Member
The survey can be found here:

http://action.charliebakerma.com/ma...sktopNewsfeed&utm_content=Baker_FB_Survey_Ada

I used the box "Is there anything else we should focus on?" to type in: Preservation of our second amendment rights within the commonwealth.

Unfortunately you have to select an option. So I added the addition comment of please ignore my selection at top, my priority is stated above.

Simple and to the point. Maybe a few thousand more might make a difference?

Stand bye for barrage of fund raiser requests in your inbox.

deaf ears wanting money.

tall deval is a disgrace.

Preserve the Second Amendment rights of Massachusetts citizens. Specifically, reverse the unconstitutional actions of the AG to create new law in banning certain rifles based upon cosmetic features.

Think that is plain enough?

This is what i wrote ":
enough with the illegals, for a legal immigrant it's a total slap in the face after paying multiple expensive fees. being denied entry at the border while my wife was pregnant while starting the process to get a visa, and then weeks later after being send back at the border and banned for life hearing my unborn child died. I'm also sick and tired of the left constant bashing of the 2nd amendment rights. A good chunk of law abiding citizens helped elect Gov. Baker!! time for us to see something back, repeal the Assault Weapon Ban and allow us to obtain NFA items!

Back
Top Bottom