• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Government runs simulated pandemic exercise

I read that as "the government has . . . limited liability . . " which is probably also true.

Maybe in this scenario you want to catch it early, while hospitals are still operating.

Yet another realistic scenario for which you should prep. Do you want to go to restaurants or grocery stores in the middle of a pandemic?

"The advisers were asked to give recommendations to a fictional president (who remained offstage). They received briefings and news reports as the exercise progressed. Their consensus advice was repeatedly ignored and overridden by the president for short-term political reasons."

So their theoretical exercise was written as if Elizabeth Warren was elected president?

Pandemic Tip: Gatorade enemas.

Original flavor. Gatorade Frost burns...
Room-temperature.

Last edited:
Gotta get those electrolytes somehow...

Once a vaccine is developed, who should get it first? Should priority go to officials, to ensure continuity of government, or to children and pregnant women? Or should there be a lottery?

From the article, any bets that the "officials" get the vaccine?

Once a vaccine is developed, who should get it first? Should priority go to officials, to ensure continuity of government, or to children and pregnant women? Or should there be a lottery?

Seriously, I hope they didn't waste much time on that question.

My guess is they force the vaccine on the people foolish enough to remain unarmed.

Back
Top Bottom