• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Got the call today

Received a call from a detective of my local PD, My resident CC permit will be ready for pick up next Thursday [banana]
I went threw my local PD instead off going threw the AG's office's.
It will be 3 1/2 weeks from the time I dropped off my application till next Thursday when I have it my hands.[smile]

UPDATE:
Received a call this morning from the Burrillville police chief's secretary, I have an appointment Tuesday 2/5 @ 9:30 to finish my permit application which is [banana] APPROVED![banana]
21 days from drop off to pick up [smile]
Not to bad timing wise for a RI CCW !!!!

Last edited:
UPDATE:
Received a call this morning from the Burrillville police chief's secretary, I have an appointment Tuesday 2/5 @ 9:30 to finish my permit application which is [banana] APPROVED![banana]
21 days from drop off to pick up [smile]
Not to bad timing wise for a RI CCW !!!!

Not a RI resident here, question:

What is left to finish on your permit application?

i just moved back to the peoples rebublic of RI. I was in FL, and i want my carry permit.
I am very well trained (military) have a clean background. Is there any tricks to getting this done. I am in Real estate and working a lot of forclosures and bank repos, so it would be a handy tool to have

i just moved back to the peoples rebublic of RI. I was in FL, and i want my carry permit.
I am very well trained (military) have a clean background. Is there any tricks to getting this done. I am in Real estate and working a lot of forclosures and bank repos, so it would be a handy tool to have

Neptune welcome back [laugh]
Which town/city do you live in?

Sounds like a fun job [frown] - and you left FL??

Back
Top Bottom