Got my order in at cmp for the 9mm

I'm still waiting on 223 I ordered back in June, it was in stock when I ordered. Not a big deal I have plenty and expected a wait but hoping it ships sometime this month. Its on the site currently which means they must have some in stock.

I'm still waiting on 223 I ordered back in June, it was in stock when I ordered. Not a big deal I have plenty and expected a wait but hoping it ships sometime this month. Its on the site currently which means they must have some in stock.
I have an order of 75gr from May. No worries. It will arrive eventually.

Wow...tough crowd!! (LOL)
Gripe all you want about CMP, GlockJock. But anyone who supports an animal sanctuary is ok with me;)
Don't forget to tip the veal and try your server.

ETA:
602.gif

For a brief moment, I thought the CMP had figured out how to ship ammo a little closer to when it was ordered. I bought some 9mm last week, yesterday had my card hit, today a tracking number!!

Umm, no.

This would be the 7.62x54R that I ordered back in April.

:D

For a brief moment, I thought the CMP had figured out how to ship ammo a little closer to when it was ordered. I bought some 9mm last week, yesterday had my card hit, today a tracking number!!

Umm, no.

Mine hit the CC today, has not moved to invoice, ordered 9mm and 45acp on 9/1

I had to send new paperwork including the notarized page 2A to reactivate my old account from 2008, so I sent it out Monday and included the order form for a couple of cases of the Blazer 9mm they had. Of course they are now sold out. Do they keep an order in que when they run out of stock. If I reorder from e-store when I see it come available again, would that order jump ahead of my mailed order or just wind up farther back in the que?

Umm, no.

i was pleasantly surprised when i got my shipping notice for my 15k rounds of 22lr I ordered close to 2 years prior. (several years ago)
CMP moves at a pace most are not used to. There prices have been pretty steady through out covid.
My recent 308 order was about 16 weeks

I had to send new paperwork including the notarized page 2A to reactivate my old account from 2008, so I sent it out Monday and included the order form for a couple of cases of the Blazer 9mm they had. Of course they are now sold out. Do they keep an order in que when they run out of stock. If I reorder from e-store when I see it come available again, would that order jump ahead of my mailed order or just wind up farther back in the que?
these questions are better left to cmp. I would gander that if you seen a SOLD OUT before your order arrived my guess is you will get a call or email from cmp

these questions are better left to cmp. I would gander that if you seen a SOLD OUT before your order arrived my guess is you will get a call or email from cmp
Yeah, no big deal, I figured that 9mm was a decent price for the times, so I included an order for it. I put it on my credit card so there's no money tied up and if I get a shipment notice in a year or so I guess I can cancel it if I don't need it or the price goes up too much. I sent the paperwork certified and tracking says it should be delivered on Friday so hopefully I will get an email from them that my account has been updated and then I can order parts or ammo from e-store.

My card just got charged for the 2 cases of 124gr that I ordered on the 1st.
I am stunned. Wasn't expecting them to process the order for months.
Who lit a fire under their bottoms?

Both offerings of Blazer Brass 9mm (115 & 124 gr) have dropped off their ammo page from the e-store :-(
Yup, but it looks like they added Amscor .22 LR Standard VELOCITY 40GR SVSP for $405 per 5,000 round case and Federal Blazer 40 S&W 165 GR FMJ for $451.95 per 1,000 round case.

My card just got charged for the 2 cases of 124gr that I ordered on the 1st.
I am stunned. Wasn't expecting them to process the order for months.
Who lit a fire under their bottoms?
They might be catching up or the core base of cmp buyers bought up all the pre price increase inventory.
I bought Creedmoor 40 cal with FAP bullets. Was always a bit spendy. I dont reload 40 so when shit whitbox 40 hit stupid prices CMP creedmoor was same as it was pre covid and a bargin in these times.
Looks like cmp had to pay more to have some inventory now.

Well looks like my order is filled, hit my credit card 2 days ago, not bad for ordering on September 2. Thank you CMP!
Same for my Sept. 3rd order for a case of 45 and a case of 9mm. Hopefully they can get caught up on their Garand orders.

Same for my Sept. 3rd order for a case of 45 and a case of 9mm. Hopefully they can get caught up on their Garand orders.
Aside from the recent 9mm/45acp stock, they are shipping ammo orders from the end of May right now.

My Garand order from early May has been crickets, I sent them an email today due to the fact it looks like folks in mid/late may are getting their DBU emails

I got a cc charge today from 223 ammo I ordered in June. Hope they get some 3006 back in stock sometime soon. I'm sure everyone else has the same thought :)

I got a cc charge today from 223 ammo I ordered in June. Hope they get some 3006 back in stock sometime soon. I'm sure everyone else has the same thought :)
My early May 3006 orders have already showed, I'm guessing they are late May on those as well. I try to place an order 1-2 times a month for some 3006 so it shows up at a time when I would want more 3006

Got my 9/3 order of a case of .45 and a case of 9 mm today. It’s been awhile, so I’d forgotten just how small but friggen heavy a case of .45 ball is.

Back
Top Bottom