• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Got my Obama raise today!

my wife said there was an extra 50 bucks in her check today!

Maybe I can get her to buy me that 1911 she promised me for Christmas

What are the specifics of this tax change? Comparing between last week and this week, they withheld more federal tax, more MA tax, medicare is the same, and less SS.

That's what I remember reading, cut 2% off. Good way to make sure it stays funded, right? Cut funding.

We didn't need those pensioners anyway. ;)

Just checked, they withheld less SS but made up the difference with federal tax... Just wishing I get a nice check when I do my taxes this year.

The bulk of the changes are: Making work pay ended, so your federal income taxes are going to be a total of $400/the number of pay periods in each year more per check. They also cut SS by 2% so for the overwhelming majority of Americans (anyone making over $20,000 a year, they're going to see more money in their check.

Just checked, they withheld less SS but made up the difference with federal tax... Just wishing I get a nice check when I do my taxes this year.

If you get a nice check when you do your taxes, you've been giving the gubment YOUR money interest free for the last year. Adjust your deductions to get $0 when you file your taxes and keep YOUR money for yourself. The gubment is not a savings account! Starve the beast.

my wife said there was an extra 50 bucks in her check today!

Maybe I can get her to buy me that 1911 she promised me for Christmas

Dude, if your wife got an extra $50, I'd be home mowing lawns for fun....2% $50 = $2500/week

I got my $$$ also :)

Last edited:
0003410007341.jpg

you guys make some mad cash. Or you get paid once a month.

Back
Top Bottom