• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOT MY NH NON-RES TODAY!!

I'm at five months[sad]

I would give them a call and check on it. If I remember correctly in another thread you said they had cashed your check so you should have gotten it by now. It took about 2 weeks after my check was cashed to receive mine.

It took over 3 months for my renewal to come through. I'm glad it finally did. I'm surprised by the long delays. I got my initial non-res in less than 5 days.

It seems clear that they're giving priority to more recent applications with the $100.00 checks attached.

Far too many recent applicants are reporting very quick turnaround for this to not be true.

It seems clear that they're giving priority to more recent applications with the $100.00 checks attached.

Far too many recent applicants are reporting very quick turnaround for this to not be true.

I'm betting this is the case as well. I'm at a little over 3 months waiting for my renewal to come back. My current permit has expired. I thought 3 months would be enough time. I guessed wrong.

I'm just sending in my Maine renewal now. I hope that one doesn't take as long.

Wow...It's amazing what a couple years does. Three or so years ago when I was still a MA resident, it was a whopping 6 day turnaround from when I sent out the application and when I got it in the mail [thinking]

Back
Top Bottom