Got my LTC today!!

Under a month, LTC A (restrictions none).

I am sooooo happy, I feel like I just won the lottery or something[smile]

[party][banana][cheers][party2][party][cheers]

Thanks to everyone in NES you have contributed a lot to my new hobby/way of life.[cheers]

Thank you very much!!!!!!

Last edited:
That is great, I applied for mine on the 17th and man are the days going by slow. I swear I spend all my free time on this site and thinking about what I am going to buy. If only I could convince my wife to let me use the first time homebuyer tax credit twords "home defense" improvements.

Under a month, not bad for Salem MA. LTC A (restrictions none).

I am sooooo happy, I feel like I just won the lottery or something[smile]

[party][banana][cheers][party2][party][cheers]

Thanks to everyone in NES you have contributed a lot to my new hobby/way of life.[cheers]

Thank you very much!!!!!!

you wouldn't be so happy if you really knew what this meant...

...you'll be broke in 3.... 2.... [devil2]

(only kidding a little... congrats!)

Congrats fellow Salemite

Salem is easy for a LTC-A
Only issue is they give you a Target & Hunting restriction unless you neeed it for employment or are business owner in Salem.

Congrats... Got mine a few days ago as well, I was expecting a long wait. Took 15 days from interview to arriving in my mail.

Reading, MA
LTC-A (hunting and target restriction - they are not issuing unrestricted LTC according to the PC)

Steve

I didn't want to start a new LTC Thread, but I feel the need to mention that I FINALLY have the combo to Supermoto's safe!!!

LTC-A (no restrictions). 2 months to get an appointment with the Police Chief... 10 days for the license to arrive!

Mrs Supermoto

Congrats! I live in Dedham and I am about to submit my app. Any tips to get LTC-A (no restrictions)? Letter to the Chief content etc . . . Thanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom