• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Got my LTC today!

But not all of us have access to gay midgets carrying ammo on their backs from Iceland. Some of us actually have to go to the local store. Oh shoot, did I just give away your source? I meant pink lamas...And make sure you're filming when you fire off those reloads, just in case we need to put it in the Funny picture and video of the day MEGA thread...lol. Did you ever get all that cantaloupe out of everything from that shotgun incident?

no. i still find pieces of melon under the handle of my bayonet and in creases and crevices i didn't even know my 590 had.

you'd think i'd learn my lesson when i had to get my model 19 repaired after shooting a white cardboard box full of "super hot loads" that were handed to me from an unknown source... nope. i was dumb enough to not even consider the frame of the 19 and bent the thing. oops. i'm trying to figure out which gun is least likely to be damaged by these rounds, and then which one would do the least damage to me should it explode.

but really, kids, don't try anything that you see in my posts at home.

This is great news. I have my LTCA unrestricted from Millbury also and was worried since there is a new cheif in town. Boarder, who did you deal with when you applied. When I applied I dealt with the previous cheief's secretary, she did the whole process I hope that the UNRESTRCTED LTC stays a commmon occurrance in town.

no. i still find pieces of melon under the handle of my bayonet and in creases and crevices i didn't even know my 590 had.

you'd think i'd learn my lesson when i had to get my model 19 repaired after shooting a white cardboard box full of "super hot loads" that were handed to me from an unknown source... nope. i was dumb enough to not even consider the frame of the 19 and bent the thing. oops. i'm trying to figure out which gun is least likely to be damaged by these rounds, and then which one would do the least damage to me should it explode.but really, kids, don't try anything that you see in my posts at home.

um. yikes.

Congratulations!

They say that the definition of a boat is a hole in the water into which you pour money. I think an LTC is much the same. Have fun!

Congrats! Check with Mass Firearms School in Holliston- they got .40 in last week. They are also renting lanes for $25/hour. Good opportunity to break her in...

Got my Class A LTC No Restrictions today, exactly 7 weeks to the day since applying in Millbury....

Haha my wife called me on my work # but i missed her call, then suddenly i get an email from her with a picture attached....i opened it up and its a picture of a Massachusetts LTC, didn't think much of it till i noticed my name and DOB!!

Well needless to say I'm pretty happy right now to finally have it in hand...

Already bought an M&P 40 Range and Carry Kit a few weeks ago, now i can go pick it up today....now begins the never ending search for ammo!! Haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

congrats,

but

M&P 40 with its 10lb trigger and DA only is not the best gun to start with.
Try the smallest possible caliber first. Feel the gun and then move up with calibers.

Congratulations. Have fun, and try not to fret too much about all the $ you'll be spending on ammo and more firearms. [cheers]

Well i just got back from my local store empty handed!

They were holding the M&P Range kit that i paid for in full a few weeks ago...

Well the guy said the NICS check came back "Delayed" and gave him a proceed date of 4/2/13....very annoying

I did have one arrest on my record 10 years ago that was CWOF/Dismissed, it obviously wasn't a problem since i got my Unrestricted Class A LTC

BUT apparently there will likely be a 3 day "cool-down" period for me....at least that's what the dealer told me....he says that he usually gets a call back within a couple days with the go ahead...

so more waiting lol

If your going to buy a gun at a dealer,and the finger print scanner is not working they use your pin number instead.You also need it when you do a E-FA-10 in a face to face sale.

Got my Class A LTC No Restrictions today, exactly 7 weeks to the day since applying in Millbury....

Haha my wife called me on my work # but i missed her call, then suddenly i get an email from her with a picture attached....i opened it up and its a picture of a Massachusetts LTC, didn't think much of it till i noticed my name and DOB!!

Well needless to say I'm pretty happy right now to finally have it in hand...

Already bought an M&P 40 Range and Carry Kit a few weeks ago, now i can go pick it up today....now begins the never ending search for ammo!! Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Congrats buddy...welcome to the club of MA confused gun owners!

If your going to buy a gun at a dealer,and the finger print scanner is not working they use your pin number instead.You also need it when you do a E-FA-10 in a face to face sale.

This.

Keep it handy and don't forget/lose it. Otherwise you have to go back to the PD and get a new one.

Congrats, I am right there with you. I've been waiting 11 weeks, and just got my card yesterday. As soon as I leave work for this 3-day weekend, I'm on my way to the gun store to see what I can buy. Got my LTC-A unrestricted, my PIN memorized (and the letter if they need it), and plenty of money in the bank. Hopefully I can find something AR, revolver and 1911 varieties this trip, though I know it's a tough find for hardware and ammo now a days...

Congrats, I am right there with you. I've been waiting 11 weeks, and just got my card yesterday. As soon as I leave work for this 3-day weekend, I'm on my way to the gun store to see what I can buy. Got my LTC-A unrestricted, my PIN memorized (and the letter if they need it), and plenty of money in the bank. Hopefully I can find something AR, revolver and 1911 varieties this trip, though I know it's a tough find for hardware and ammo now a days...

Congrats! Definitely can't wait to pickup my first purchase, went to the gun shop yesterday but the NICS check came up as "Delayed" for 3 days....sucks

With the holiday, that puts me out till Tuesday! Really disappointing lol

Just because you don't have a gun doesn't mean you can't buy ammo when you see it!

MFS in Holliston has quite a bit of .40. I've purchased around 10 boxes from them since I got my LTC and M&P.

If you've got the spare money I recommend joining up with them. Access to their armory is awesome. I've shot around 8 different guns since I got my LTC including a Kriss Vector, a few ARs, some Mossberg stuff, and a bunch of pistols all for free (just pay for ammo). Good deal I think! Congrats, I know you've been waiting a while.

Back
Top Bottom