• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Got my LTC today!

Got my Class A LTC No Restrictions today, exactly 7 weeks to the day since applying in Millbury....

Haha my wife called me on my work # but i missed her call, then suddenly i get an email from her with a picture attached....i opened it up and its a picture of a Massachusetts LTC, didn't think much of it till i noticed my name and DOB!!

Well needless to say I'm pretty happy right now to finally have it in hand...

Already bought an M&P 40 Range and Carry Kit a few weeks ago, now i can go pick it up today....now begins the never ending search for ammo!! Haha

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GTFO the internet, and get to a gun store, pronto.

don't come back until you've purchased a firearm, don't pay two grand for an AR, and don't buy a sigma goddamn it.

Got my Class A LTC No Restrictions today, exactly 7 weeks to the day since applying in Millbury....

Haha my wife called me on my work # but i missed her call, then suddenly i get an email from her with a picture attached....i opened it up and its a picture of a Massachusetts LTC, didn't think much of it till i noticed my name and DOB!!

Oh that was YOUR email I intercepted? lol j/k

Congrats! How much longer was it for you than it took your fellow townsman who applied on the same day?

Congrats! On a serious note, you have just entered the world of addiction. make sure you pay your damn bills before you go off buying everything under the sun! For some reason I always picture people picking up their first gun, getting home, walking in their house or apartment and screaming MOLON LABE! Just because they can now.

Hah thanks everyone....on my way to pickup my M&P 40 that was on hold right now!

It took about 2 and 1/2 weeks longer than a few fellow Millbury residents....however i did have 1 arrest with a CWOF/Dismissed on my record from 10 years ago....the LO told me up front that it wouldn't be an issue with respect to suitability....but she said it may take a few extra weeks....

Looks like she was spot on lol

Got a few boxes of .40 personal defense ammo on hold for me as well...but I'm not sure where to start with finding range ammo

Hah thanks everyone....on my way to pickup my M&P 40 that was on hold right now!

It took about 2 and 1/2 weeks longer than a few fellow Millbury residents....however i did have 1 arrest with a CWOF/Dismissed on my record from 10 years ago....the LO told me up front that it wouldn't be an issue with respect to suitability....but she said it may take a few extra weeks....

Looks like she was spot on lol

Got a few boxes of .40 personal defense ammo on hold for me as well...but I'm not sure where to start with finding range ammo

great, after getting on someone for making fun of a new member this morning now i have to make fun of you for not only buying a M&P but a M&P chambered in .40 S&W. [wink]

Or he was smart as hell knowing he can get ammo while we all sit at home instead of getting to the range.....hrm.....

what's he gonna do? sign up with DHS? [laugh]

i've got 350 rounds of FREE DANGER RELOADS (no, really, i was told that no one is to be held liable if i die, i will not say where these were acquired) that i can shoot whenever i want. and that's just on top of what i've squirreled away for range use.

what's he gonna do? sign up with DHS? [laugh]

i've got 350 rounds of FREE DANGER RELOADS (no, really, i was told that no one is to be held liable if i die, i will not say where these were acquired) that i can shoot whenever i want. and that's just on top of what i've squirreled away for range use.

But not all of us have access to gay midgets carrying ammo on their backs from Iceland. Some of us actually have to go to the local store. Oh shoot, did I just give away your source? I meant pink lamas...And make sure you're filming when you fire off those reloads, just in case we need to put it in the Funny picture and video of the day MEGA thread...lol. Did you ever get all that cantaloupe out of everything from that shotgun incident?

Back
Top Bottom