Got my C&R today

i sent mine in about the 27th, they charged me the 30th, i am still waiting for my paper work, so seems like i have another week or so

I keep a few unsigned in my glove compartment...it is an evil thing to do to myself.

Nothing beats going to a store and buying something and having one of the clerks go "Ok, let's do the paper work on this" and interrupting them with "I'm a C&R" and walking out the store a few moments later purchase in hand. Just lovely!

Hey, I just got mine today too! I forgot exactly when I sent it in, but it was around the same time as you. I'll be making photocopies and ordering a nice bound book.

So, where are you going to start looking? Anything in particular you want to buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep a few unsigned in my glove compartment...it is an evil thing to do to myself.

Nothing beats going to a store and buying something and having one of the clerks go "Ok, let's do the paper work on this" and interrupting them with "I'm a C&R" and walking out the store a few moments later purchase in hand. Just lovely!

an Excellent idea! i will have to do the same as well [smile]

that acually happened to my brother he forgot to fill in one box they acually contacted him and then sent the form back

I just got off the phone with someone there. He said it was received 3/27 so i was a little off. Said it's undergoing background check and said it's a 60-90 day expectations. In other words, stop bugging us lol.

Hey, I just got mine today too! I forgot exactly when I sent it in, but it was around the same time as you. I'll be making photocopies and ordering a nice bound book.

So, where are you going to start looking? Anything in particular you want to buy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that i have my c&r inhand very shortly [wink] i was looking into getting an old chineese milsurp sks or an m44 or both lol [smile]

Now that i have my c&r inhand very shortly [wink] i was looking into getting an old chineese milsurp sks or an m44 or both lol [smile]

There are places, that shall not be named, that you can send in you C&R to (they will keep it on file) and they will have those items you are looking for at reasonable prices to your door.

They did nothing with mine years ago. I waited a year (mostly because I forgot about it) When I called they said I didn't send in payment. I told them the date they got my money from my account and I got it a few days later. Then everyone else got my money.

OK i went out to the mailbox on the way out to dinner its here, it took exactly 4 weeks from the day i dropped it in the mail. (March 24)

Back
Top Bottom