• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Got a pro gun tat today

Nice looking tattoo. Of course, I'll be the first with obligatory NES snark:

"It was a routine traffic stop but then I noticed the suspicious radical pro-gun tattoo on the suspect. That's when I ordered him to exit the vehicle. A search turned up an arsenal of three rounds of spent .22 brass and a pen knife in the back seat of the car." said the NJ State Trooper who was first on the scene.

"It was a routine traffic stop but then I noticed the suspicious radical pro-gun tattoo on the suspect. That's when I ordered him to exit the vehicle. A search turned up an arsenal of three rounds of spent .22 brass and a pen knife in the back seat of the car." said the NJ State Trooper who was first on the scene.

[rofl]

Very nice. Now that its permanently on your skin, make sure you school everyone on the pronunciation like a boss. In case you didn't know, its two consecutive two syllable words "mo-lon la-veh" the key being the "v" sound for the Greek letter beta, not an -abe at the end [smile] it hurts my ears every time I hear molon as a single syllable and labe pronounced "laybe".

Cool tat, just be careful of some MA school mom at a mall calling the SWAT team on you for having a tattoo that intimidates her family and symbolizes violence. Call it a "military-style assault tattoo" if you will...

Rotated, cropped, and auto-adjust color.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tat.jpg
    tat.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 305
Very nice. Now that its permanently on your skin, make sure you school everyone on the pronunciation like a boss. In case you didn't know, its two consecutive two syllable words "mo-lon la-veh" the key being the "v" sound for the Greek letter beta, not an -abe at the end [smile] it hurts my ears every time I hear molon as a single syllable and labe pronounced "laybe".

Cool tat, just be careful of some MA school mom at a mall calling the SWAT team on you for having a tattoo that intimidates her family and symbolizes violence. Call it a "military-style assault tattoo" if you will...

I hear ya. Though I very rarely wonder down the Massachusetts, and most of the year I'm wearing long pants.

Dont say that I'm going to Jersey tomorrow for training I'm having panic attacks as it is

Back
Top Bottom