• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Got a Letter from ATF about C & R..

Got a call from my Dad(lives in the apartment above me) asking if I was waiting for something from the US Dept. of Justice...."aUuummmm oh ya" Got home and opened a very thin envelope... it was a letter telling me that the form I requested is back ordered!.....?????
So the government sent me a letter to tell me they will be sending me a letter!!![thinking]

Or put it on a website so people can download and print their own[angry]

I thought that they used to allow you to do this?I tried obviously w/ no success. This is ridiculous! It's all a discouraging scheme to make you wait and wait until some people say screw it.If that happens than they were successful.

Check with your local BATFE office by calling or stopping in. They usually have the forms and will be happy to give them to you. That's what I did on my initial C&R FFL application (Boston office).

There are offices (IIRC) in Hartford, Springfield, maybe Worcester, etc. Check your phone book or the BATFE website for locations and phone numbers.

Forms are mailed out of a central office (ATL IIRC) when you contact their HQ and that central office may indeed by out of a particular form. That implies nothing wrt satellite offices and what they may have in their offices.

Back
Top Bottom