Got a death threat this week

^ Now, that's some funny bantering right there...

I, for one, do not consider myself fat.

you're-not-fat-just-a-little-husky.jpg

Next time they are in store say "You lackin?" and that will force them to reveal a weapon if they have one - you'll know then!

J/K in case someone wasn't sure

I, for one, do not consider myself fat.

I am simply under tall for my weight.

I estimate that I should be approximately 8'6".

Well, I just figure I've been on a 14 year dirty bulk, and now it's time to get jacked. :cool::emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle::emoji_muscle:

Well, it's been a week. A couple of state troopers came in on other business today, we talked about it a bit. Their view: this sort of punk says things like that all the time, they learn it from rap.

These "Under 21" are more than likely just teenagers with a Rap vocabulary. They probably hassled the lady in the Shoe Department too.
I'm just saying every answer here is 'choot 'em.
Kinda like every answer in a French Cuisine Forum is "Top with Bearnaise Sauce"...

Cha-Ching!

Make this your mantra...

Fear is real, fear is normal, fear is manageable. I am the Master of Fear, not the Slave.

It's funny how life changes on the borderline between "communities". Now my head is on a swivel constantly, and I scope out the entire parking lot for stalkers before walking to my car. I'm living in Condition Orange. It's stressful.

There's nothing funny about it. The elites don't have to live that way as they move from gated communty to "good" neighborhood while demanding you not make any empirical observations about your environment.

My best advice is do what everyone else does. Let the yoots do their thing in the store up to and including making undocumented ammo purchases. It's not your store and it's not your ammo. It's not worth a confrontation or the stress you have experienced as a result.

Edit: just noticed this is a 2018 thread. OP is still alive and yoots have moved on to college by now.

Last edited:
First, try lowering your pants to your knees so they can see your boxers clear as day. Next, turn your flat-billed snap-back NBA cap to the side about 45 degrees and leave all "Officially Licensed" product stickers in place. Extra cred is given if holographic. Finally, in a firm, but whinny voice say "Waddup my niggas!"

You will instantly be accepted as their Capo di tutti Capi, and they will become your Shorties.

Rule with an Iron Fist.

And remember, you get first pick of da bitches...

You're a crazy S.O.B..Lol.

A few years back, maybe 5, something similar happened to me. The blonde and I had parked the car and were walking to the fireworks. We walked down an opened alley type place that leads to the American Legion hall and the center of town. Four yoots, 18 or so come from out of nowhere and start harassing me/us. The honcho kid says he's going to kick my old ass. I send the blonde onto the main street, while I have a talk with the nice young man. He keeps telling me how he's going to kick my old ass. Finally I said, why don't you shut up and asked, do you plan to get busy some time soon, or are you planning to talk me to death. Probably shouldn't have said that. Anyway, the kid starts talking about how it's not fair, me being so old and all. I responded with, sonny get busy, or get out of my face. I want to see the fireworks and if that blonde gets pissed at me for missing the fireworks I'm coming back here. Fortunately he mumbled and walked off after noticing that his 3 bro's were nowhere to be found. Then the blonde proceeded to scold me for a good while and ended with learn to act your age. I politely said yes mam. It's always good to know when you're out numbered.
Oops. I forgot to mention that I was carrying. Lest you think I'm completely crazy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom