GOP-controlled US Senate holds ERPO hearings

H-minus

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
When my sister was getting her divorce the first lawyer she hired badgered the shit out of her to file a fake RO claiming there was abuse and she was afraid of him.
She finally got tired of it and fired the twat.
This can't be overstated enough. It happened to me twice and I have never raised a hand in anger to any woman I've ever been in a relationship with. It might as well be SOP for divorce lawyers with female clients regardless of facts. Women are victims by virtue of their gender and must always be believed in our current idiocracy. If ERPOs pass on a federal level they will go hand in hand with bogus protective orders.

Word of advice for anyone just starting down the road of separation/divorce. Find a trustworthy friend or family member that lives out of state (preferably a gun friendly state) and transfer them your gun collection for the duration of the nightmare. Even if your SO is even hinting around that she wants out. Because when the cops show up at your door with a restraining order in hand, it will probably be too late.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Do you have a link to that? Or is this this the one who "got agitated" when the cops showed up to steal his stuff, so they killed him.
Yeah see that is the problem. If you get some vindictive ERPO pulled on you and you go full retard or maybe figure this is your “Go Time” but go down in flames then they all are just going to be all like see how right we were this killer was clearly gonna kill so we killed him. High fives all around...

The real trick will be in getting into a Ruby Ridge or Waco scenario where the lies will eventually see the light of day.

Whutmeworry

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
NOT 1600 Pennsylvannia Avenue anymore!!!!
Where do Rand Paul and Dan Crenshaw stand on this?
Who is actually ON OUR SIDE here? How do we increase that?

Just saying.
FWIW GOA is doing their best to pressure Senate Republicans to go on record as to whether or not they support ERPOs. They sent me an alert with a pre-written email to Mitch “the squish”, warning him that there will be an effort to primary him and any other senate republican who votes or advances this crap. I also sent an email to our two D wastes of space that misrepresent is in the senate here in MA, though I know that’s 10 minutes of my time I’ll never get back...[banghead][banghead][banghead]

Dadstoys

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You're right about the pedestal part, but that's only half the reasoning.

The other half is this f***ed up reasoning:

If we'd had ERPO available in the past, the bad people wouldn't have done the bad things, and therefore the parents of the kids killed wouldn't have been depressed, and therefore they wouldn't have killed themselves.

Do you have a link to that? Or is this this the one who "got agitated" when the cops showed up to steal his stuff, so they killed him.
That's the one.
Wonder how she feels now about some petty squabble ending up in the guy's death.
From what I read , the rest of the family is done with her.
She is the real head case and that poor bastard paid the price.

Top Bottom