GOOSE Rules???

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is stupid people don't know they are stupid. I have bought a few things from people on here and all have gone smooth. I don't blame someone for trying to sell something for the most they can get, nor a buyer for trying to get the best deal. Just use some "common sense" when doing both. Goose rules are good!

Caveat Emptor

A tip for buyer and seller alike: Just because you have a firearms license and might be a green NES member does not automatically make you not an a$$hole. Buying and selling - it all comes down to mutual respect. I've never seen or experienced a "good transaction" that didn't have that.

So a seller can say in the ad "Goose rules apply see sticky in this section" and people may not start threads asking "What are the goose rules"

Ahh yes because people never start threads asking questions about things that are explained in stickies.

Ahh yes because people never start threads asking questions about things that are explained in stickies.

what are these so called "stickies" ? may be we should add a sticky for that!

the problem is with too many stickies, no one ever reads them and it's easier to just ask again. I wish actually that search functionality was working, it's friggin useless.

what are these so called "stickies" ? may be we should add a sticky for that!

the problem is with too many stickies, no one ever reads them and it's easier to just ask again. I wish actually that search functionality was working, it's friggin useless.

Even if you had only 1 sticky in the whole forum, most wouldn't bother to read it. Running a forum is like "herding cats"!! [thinking]

And the search mechanism in V4 of vBulletin is less than useless. I swear it has lost functionality. I will search for a term and it will find nothing, then use Google to search and find a bunch of hits (albeit nothing in the NES Members area however).

Only one more rule needs to be added. When you agree on a price bring *cash* or a *certified bank check* unless you have negotiated another way to pay with the seller.

So a seller can say in the ad "Goose rules apply see sticky in this section" and people may not start threads asking "What are the goose rules"

Unfortunately.. You would receive responses like.
Can you please send a pic of the GOOSE Rule, 8 different angles please?
And
You are posting an add for GOOSE Rule, you are way high, I will give you 25% of your asking price.
Ok I'll take it. Will you accept $x worth of gerbil dropping instead of cash?

Having dealt with people in B/S/T sections on other forums, I completely agree with the goose rules.
Anyone who has a problem with the GOOSE Rules needs to fill this out:
000.jpg

i also add my own *tin foil* disclaimer to every sale, because of the "goose rules"

those of you (us) who have pursued items on NES or sold items know how people will try to flake out of deals, take a "better" offer ect....

my disclaimer is i can choose to sell to whomever i want.... why? because people like to get butt hurt on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom