Google Map of New England Gun Stores

I swear I saw a sign for Tombstone in Ware, almost across from the former Ware Gun Shop.
Yes sir. On route 9, about 100 yards away from the former location of Ware gun shop.
Tombstone is setting up in the building that was previously a VFW, then briefly a shriners.
Their sign says open spring/summer 2023
Given how close thier other location is in North Brookfield im not sure if they plan to move here long term or just want more locations.
Speaking of tombstone, are they recommended as a dealer? I know there is some grumbling about them holding guns for police? I was thinking of visiting the N.Brookfield location someday soon

Yes sir. On route 9, about 100 yards away from the former location of Ware gun shop.
Tombstone is setting up in the building that was previously a VFW, then briefly a shriners.
Their sign says open spring/summer 2023
Given how close thier other location is in North Brookfield im not sure if they plan to move here long term or just want more locations.
Speaking of tombstone, are they recommended as a dealer? I know there is some grumbling about them holding guns for police? I was thinking of visiting the N.Brookfield location someday soon
Tombstone was in Brookfield on RT 9. Dave sold the property last year. North Brookfield is Paradis Firearms. I'm told he is closed right now and suppose to move to New Braintree on Rt 67 in the old Reeds store.

Down Range in Barre is a great store for non-fudd guns. Think of it as " The Mill West"

You have another gun shop that opened on Rt 32 Ware, just past Teresa's heading towards Palmer. it's called Patriot Arms. It looks like a ranch home.

Couple shops in the North Country:

Mom's Powersports
149 State St
Groveton, NH 03582

Maine Pawn and Gun, Berlin
179 Glen AVe
Berlin, NH

Wright's Sporting Goods
48 Community Dr
Newport, VT 05855

John's Archery
57 Covell Heights