Google Map of New England Gun Stores

i appreciate the idea and effort, but....this has to be at least the 5th or 6th map of new england gun shops someone has made and posted since i've been on here. i'm sure some will find it useful, me, i already know where i want to go and very rarely travel far to get there. good job though! [thumbsup]
It is meant as a resource, current hopefully. Thank you though!

i appreciate the idea and effort, but....this has to be at least the 5th or 6th map of new england gun shops someone has made and posted since i've been on here. i'm sure some will find it useful, me, i already know where i want to go and very rarely travel far to get there. good job though! [thumbsup]

A lot of those old maps, and also maps of ranges, are badly obsolete and missing places - the problem is the creators become inactive or just don't update the maps anymore.

The ideal solution would be the site here itself managing such maps, but then the next question would be who on the site would maintain the maps.

With there being thousands of new gun owners in New England, there should be a resource for these people.

For the places in the Mill, place the pins in correct places to help people find them
That is up to each business owner to do this in google maps. Mine I put at the door you should enter the mill at and since we are in sight of the door it works. Google maps ALSO moves your pin on you based on user feedback. Mine moved itself to the main st and up the hill and it took two days (they review all changes) to get it moved back.

It is not as easy as you think with google maps. The crowd sourcing aspects can wreck havoc

I tried to buy a belt there. A belt. Literally. And even though I called ahead, they said NO when I got there, because I didn't have a badge.
They used to sell to the public except pulled LEO only on defensive ammo in the past 5 years. Had a selection of nice over and under shotguns, hunting revolvers. Staff wasn't friendly except to their clique. LenS had trouble with the owner illegally charging sales tax on a gun safe once.

Goose Hummock
15 Rte. 6A, Orleans, MA 02653
Goose Hummock Dennis
1369 Rte. 134, Dennis, MA 02660
North Chatham Outfitters
300 Orleans Rd., North Chatham, MA 02650

Excellent work. I used the embed code to add to my private web page so I'd remember where to look next time I'm looking for a gun shop.

Thanks!

I believe Pullman Arms in Worcester still does gunsmithing.
And transfers. Pullman is great to work with. They deserve to be added.

On the same note, scratch the Gun Parlor off the map. They're not actually a gun dealer but a satellite office for the Mass Attorney General.

I tried to buy a belt there. A belt. Literally. And even though I called ahead, they said NO when I got there, because I didn't have a badge.
Ive bought all kinds of stuff there. Ammo, ball and defensive. My dad has bought guns and magazines from them. Never had any issue.

Ware Gun shop has been closed for 6 + yrs
I believe Hooten in Palmer is also out of business.

G3 Firearms in Turner Maine, another one is SpinDrift Firearms in Leeds Maine
Neilson's Sporting Goods & Hamilton Gun in Farmingdale Maine
I've been to all 3. Great people in all of them.

Last edited:
Pelletier's Sports Shop
105 Peterborough St, Jaffrey, NH 03452
Phone: (603) 532-7180

There is an enormous void between Quabbin and Wachusett reservoirs, Rte. 2 and I-90.
Yes; the Blasted Heath.

z0s9z2gbass41.jpg

Abe's Awesome Armaments Rt 104 in New Hampton NH
Northeast Munitions in Merrimack NH
SiroTac 2 Folsom Rd Ossipee NH 03814
Charlie Company Armory in Epsom NH
SiG pro Shop in NH

Back
Top Bottom