Good video

The best part is his terms and demonstrations are so simple and a tad redundant it's a great video for non-gunnies.

Unfortunetly it looks a tad old, and since I haven't seen it before it means that it was probably swept under the rug.

I wish I had seen this in the mid-90s when I was a GFW and was just assuming that the AWB was a GREAT idea.

-Weer'd Beard

That video would be great if the antigun crowd was looking at the issue with logic and reason. The point of assault weapons bans has never and will never be about assault weapons. It is a tool to ban a segment of firearms with the long term goal of banning all guns. That having been said I feel videos like this are a useful tool to sway the average citizen who doesn't know guns into realizing that the media and the antigun crowd is full of shit.

I liked the mini-14 conversion from pleasant to evil before your eyes, that has always been a hard point for me to get across to people. Most cannot understand the main difference between sporting and assault in the eyes of anti-gunners is simply the appearance of the rifle, not any feature that makes it inherently more deadly or dangerous.

Well the Gun-Grabbers want to just ban all guns. But, thankfully, the Rosie O'Donnels, Sarah Brady, and Chuch Schumers of the world are few and far between.

The reason why an AWB EVER happened in this country, and why its even a consideration right now is because most American Voters are totally ignorant of what the laws actully do, and who they actully effect.

Hell most people don't have ANY idea what the current laws are.

That's where we loose ground, and why videos like this are VERY important.

-Weer'd Beard

One thing that he said that I didn't like...

He said, the fully auto, when you pull the trigger will repeatdly fire until all the rounds have fired. That's not all that true, it will stop when you take your finger off the trigger. But the way he said it, if you didn't konw that, you would think that you pull the tirgger and hold on until the magazine is empty.

One thing that he said that I didn't like...

He said, the fully auto, when you pull the trigger will repeatdly fire until all the rounds have fired. That's not all that true, it will stop when you take your finger off the trigger. But the way he said it, if you didn't konw that, you would think that you pull the tirgger and hold on until the magazine is empty.

He was clearer about that later in the video when he was firing.

Also, it is possible for civilians to own machine guns, even in the PRM. That was just untrue. Maybe not THAT particular gun, but he was being misleading.

He was clearer about that later in the video when he was firing.

Also, it is possible for civilians to own machine guns, even in the PRM. That was just untrue. Maybe not THAT particular gun, but he was being misleading.

+1

I had an issue with that, but then again explaining our Class III laws might go against his uber-simple way of explaining.

-Weer'd

It certainly isn't legal for civilians in CA (where this video was filmed and
ostensibly distributed) to own machineguns. The only "civilians" in CA who
can own machineguns are those with fed manufacturing licenses and the
like.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom