• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Good Southern NH FFLs for effecting transfers?

I find myself in need of an FFL to effect transfers to two receiving parties, a total of nine long guns and handguns.
Both recipients live on the west side of Nashua, within about 45 minutes drive of Nashua.

I have spoken to Milford Firearms LLC, and will call a few more from Google results, but would appreciate referrals. One transfer will be for seven guns and one for two.

I always use Collectable Arms in Merrimack, AKA 619 DW Guns. Easy on and off from the Everett Turnpike.

+1. great guys

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Love those guys (and their store windows!) I go in there to smell the freedom whenever I go to NH.
Standalone building in the subburbs appeals to me more than downtown Manchvegas. I'll see what Alex and Co charge for transfers, it looks like Waumbec is $20

I am assuming you are talking about transferring a number of weapons from one/two people? Before you do any multi transfers with any FFL ask them if their charge is per weapon or there are multiple weapons, can you get a discount "group" rate. The FFL background check is the same for one weapon or twenty only difference is if they are all long guns (goes to the Feds over web site) or goes to the state (fax/call in) . Some FFLs will give you a discount for multi transfers...its worth asking!

Back
Top Bottom