Good S&W J Frame IWB Holster ?

Check out Mika's Holsters. I have an IWB for my 442 and love it. In fact, I love it so much I bought one for my 6906/3414. Inexpensive and they don't look like all that much, but they are well made and he's a great guy to do business with.

A friend has a comp-tac 2 o'clock for his 642. I tried it for a while and it works great for AIWB. Once I lose some weight and the Heller commemorative 442s come out, I'm going to get one.

Comp Tac CTAC

bdC3I+tBVmklcTYSk7G5Z-+d8qJuZWQo0300.jpg

My favorite IWB holster for the model 60 is a Jay Pee I found in a bargain barrel for $5. I think most of the leather holsters are good, but avoid those made of soft suede. The soft material allows the sharp corners of the gun to cut into your body and this soft material makes reholstering extremely difficult.

Best IWB Holster I have for a J frame is my Alessi Watch Six Dual Talon. Comfortable, secure, stays where you put it and it is concealable.

Here is the Milt Sparks version. They made this holster as a cooperative effort

WS_large.JPG

I have a Galco and it's plenty comfortable, but I have trouble getting the gun out of it fast. Does anyone have a Comp-Tac or something similar that they could bring to the shoot tomorrow that I could try?

Back
Top Bottom