• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Good prices on AR parts

I think the barrel on my of AR uppers is about toast. It came off someone else's toy many years ago and I paid very little for it.

Many of the online retailers seem to be pretty pricey. Which retails have the best value?

I'm going to be looking for 16" barrel with M4 contours, birdcage, and a low profile gas block

What state are you in? There are a few dealers on here who pass on savings to green members. They might be able to beat some of the common online prices.

I'm in NH, but I can drive to MA for a good barrel. This is also just a toy rifle meaning I would like to keep the price low :)

The current upper was built for about $50 in 2002ish, with a used M16 barrel. I had a lot of fun with the current upper, but the rifle isn't even really holding 6" groups at 50 yards any more...

Well, the deal mentioned above is about as good as anything from Brownells or Midway.

Doubt any of the vendors could shave more than a couple bucks of that price.

Masdefense, have an AR pistol upper from them that's solid. Great prices imo.

I think the barrel on my of AR uppers is about toast. It came off someone else's toy many years ago and I paid very little for it.

Many of the online retailers seem to be pretty pricey. Which retails have the best value?

I'm going to be looking for 16" barrel with M4 contours, birdcage, and a low profile gas block
cheapest barrels I have seen lately

So midway has the best prices on barrels I've seen so far. Now I'm also learning towards upgrading the handguard furniture for something free floating

Back
Top Bottom