• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Good price on a new mini-30/14

I recently found myself in the market for a mini-14 /30 and I was woundering what is a decent price range, also, if there is any comprobale weapon you would recommend over it (aside from AK varients, I'm not a fan for various reasons) it would be very appreciated.
Thanks
-James

Check impactguns.com or budsgunshop.com, both seem to have the lowest prices for new stuff I have seen anyplace.

Depends on condition and type. There are ranch models, stainless, blued, pre ban, lots of diferent types of Minis out there. I paid a little over $400 for a mint stainless Mini14 and that was a fair deal. Pre bans with bayonet lugs and folding stocks will get about $800, standard blued Mini 14s with regular sights get about $350+ for a good price. Models with factory scope mounts (believe they're called Ranch models) get about $450 to $500 with the stainless ones getting a little more.
Its best to research some models before you make a decision. Do some searching on the net for web sites devoted to the Mini. I have a book, can't remember the title right now, but if I find it I'll post the title of it if you want. Its a great reference to the Mini 14 with info on diferent models, performance, etc.

Back
Top Bottom