Good place to buy a slingshot?

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
As long as you weren't driving golf balls into my house we would have absolutely no problems.
Since I only know you from your posts I'd have to say I might have a problem. This thread screams passive-aggressive and it appears you are adamant about not at least talking to the guy because your mind is made up he'll be an ass about it. If I lived next to you maybe my dog would bark too much, or my car too loud, and you'd be plotting revenge instead of just knocking on my door and telling me how you feel. Just my $.02

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
casldad said:
I'm taking a wild guess here - but he knows he is doing this. Therefore he is either doing it on purpose - or he is insanely stupid or a complete ignorant jackass.

Either way - I'm guessing that "talking to him" is not going to "fix" the problem.

Me: " Stop lobbing golf balls onto my property"

Neighbor: " are you crazy - I'm not doing that"

Me: "Ok then - so that's how it's going to be"
You make a lot of assumptions for someone who hasn't actually spoken to your neighbor. I doubt he's driving golf balls, unless he's: (A) driving them into a net and missing, or (B) is a world-glass golf pussy, or (C), his 3-year old Tiger Woods prodigy is swinging with his Mickey Mouse Golf Funtime Set. 300-feet is a short-iron. As much as I love to play golf, I'm not very good at it. If I was literally "driving" golf balls from my back yard to yours, they'd be clearing the trees, clearing your house, then suddenly slicing right for the last 100 of the 300-yards - not feet....Sounds more to me like you're more willing to plot revenge then approach a solution. Internet commando puffy chest is I suppose easier than knocking on your neighbors front door with a bag of golf balls....

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking for some place that has a good selection of slingshots.

I need one that will lob a golf ball 200-300 feet.

My neighbor has decided to use the neighborhood as his driving range and my back yard is full of golf balls - I know they are expensive and I would like to give them back to him. But I don't have the time to walk around the block.
Should I come by with my sand wedge and send them back for you?

I can always use the practice [wink]
(Keep in mind my swing speed with a driver is 120Mph...)

Top Bottom