• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Good or Bad?? Read This

kencop93

NES Member
By Jon Swaine, Baltimore and Raf Sanchez in Washington
6:52PM GMT 14 Jan 2013
Confirming that he would propose a ban on firearms such as that used in the massacre of 20 young pupils at a school in Connecticut last month, the president warned that it may be blocked by Congress.

Mr Obama said he was committed to banning assault weapons, tightening background checks and regulating high-capacity ammunition, as well as other proposals drawn up by Joe Biden, the vice-president.

"Will all of them get through this Congress? I don't know," he said at the White House. "My starting point is not to worry about the politics. My starting point is to figure out what makes sense."

His comments came amid reports Harry Reid, his party's leader in the Senate, was warning privately that he may not be able to deliver an assault weapons ban through the upper chamber, despite the Democrats' majority.

Democrats in conservative states fear that supporting it could end their careers

This is just another way for Obama to demonize Republicans. He will claim that they are more concerned with their NRA ratings than the safety of Americans. "Blah blah blah..."

Bad. They'll orchestrate another mass murder, or they'll continue to push weapons into the hands of drug cartels to be used on Americans, or they'll simply wait for the next shooting spree to happen and then they will capitalize on that one.

They won't stop.

They will just wait.

It will never be over. It will just be developing.

This is just another way for Obama to demonize Republicans. He will claim that they are more concerned with their NRA ratings than the safety of Americans. "Blah blah blah..."

Yup Mondus operandi so far, Fiscal cliff is the Republicans, Dept Ceiling is the Republicans, Gun deaths yup still Republicans.

Last term it was all Bush's fault...You know the former President who took responsibility not blaming it on the senator from IL with 3 months experience prior to running for office.

Got to Admit Obama has really pushed me away from the Democratic party. Still don't agree with the current Republican stance but WTF this is insane.

By Jon Swaine, Baltimore and Raf Sanchez in Washington
6:52PM GMT 14 Jan 2013
Confirming that he would propose a ban on firearms such as that used in the massacre of 20 young pupils at a school in Connecticut last month, the president warned that it may be blocked by Congress.

Mr Obama said he was committed to banning assault weapons, tightening background checks and regulating high-capacity ammunition, as well as other proposals drawn up by Joe Biden, the vice-president.

"Will all of them get through this Congress? I don't know," he said at the White House. "My starting point is not to worry about the politics. My starting point is to figure out what makes sense."

His comments came amid reports Harry Reid, his party's leader in the Senate, was warning privately that he may not be able to deliver an assault weapons ban through the upper chamber, despite the Democrats' majority.

Democrats in conservative states fear that supporting it could end their careers

Obama can shove his fcking autopen up his ass.

He's a disgrace to this country and an enemy of the state.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup Mondus operandi so far, Fiscal cliff is the Republicans, Dept Ceiling is the Republicans, Gun deaths yup still Republicans.

Last term it was all Bush's fault...You know the former President who took responsibility not blaming it on the senator from IL with 3 months experience prior to running for office.

Got to Admit Obama has really pushed me away from the Democratic party. Still don't agree with the current Republican stance but WTF this is insane.

At this point there is really no difference between the two--just watch what happens with the debt ceiling issue.

Back
Top Bottom