• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Good Ol' Joe is in Danbury, CT today

I am so tired of all these libtards using sandyhook as a shoebox to try and push their agendas. The families of the sandyhook children should be left alone. They need to stop comparing every gun owner with Adam Lanza, or any other psycho that has committed a crime.

Barry claims he wants to have meaningful conversations about common sense gun reforms, but I have yet to have a single person have a conversation with me. This is more of a dictatorship (communism) than anything.

I hope people learn from this and realize that we have the power to kick these morons out of office. All we need to do is VOTE them out. Its better to vote for someone than vote for no one. I know way to many gun owners that didnt vote because they didnt like Romney or Barry, now all they do is b!tch about Barry and his agenda. My response to them is always the same "You got what you wanted".

Sorry about the rant, i am just sick of people using sandyhook as a soapbox.

I keep saying it. Our side should start holding these "conferences" and "conversations", and invite all the usual suspects, but mainly invite the people who will speak intelligently. Right now, THEY are still controlling the conversation.

I keep saying it. Our side should start holding these "conferences" and "conversations", and invite all the usual suspects, but mainly invite the people who will speak intelligently. Right now, THEY are still controlling the conversation.

I agree completely. In order for it to get real traction, we have to get some kind of pro-2A celebrity. Once we have that person as a speaker, we can advertise the hell out of it through social media, ranges, and anywhere else that we can be heard. It should start a snowball effect. The only propblem is who can we get to do it and how much will it cost.

I agree completely. In order for it to get real traction, we have to get some kind of pro-2A celebrity. Once we have that person as a speaker, we can advertise the hell out of it through social media, ranges, and anywhere else that we can be heard. It should start a snowball effect. The only propblem is who can we get to do it and how much will it cost.

It really needs to come from pro-2A legislators and citizens. It ALSO can be celebrities. Celebrities bring the numbers of outsiders and the media.

link:
Where are the pro gun Celebrities?

Gun makers and lobbyists weren't invited to participate in the conference, but Blumenthal said gun rights advocates will have opportunities in hearings and other forums to express their points of view.

Translation: You can give your side of the story out of public view and off camera. This show (paid for by the taxpayers, I'm sure) is for OUR side, not yours.

Even if you don't like the guy your voting for, if we can get them out, the fact that they had lost there job because they went against the people will sends a massage to a lot of other politicians that the people will not tolerate them doing as they please.

Last edited:
Even if you don't like the guy your voting for, if we can get them out, the fact that they had lost there job because he went against the people will sends a massage to a lot of politicians that the people will not tolerate them doing as they please.
We both know this. I am praying that the people who didnt vote last time, vote this time. When will people get the clue? I hope sooner than later.

7ee.jpg

Why do they need tight security as mentioned. I hope these security people are saving their urge to pee & vomit or carrying ball point pens and wistles for that!

WTF!!! Don't these a**h***s have more important things to do than campaign around the country pushing their agenda? Oh.....never mind, I guess everything else that's wrong with the country and world has been all straightened out and fixed. They've obviously got all the time in the universe now to work on taking away our rights. [puke]

As Joe said :
"America has changed on this issue," Biden said at the conference at Western Connecticut State University, which the gunman once attended. "There is a moral price to be paid for inaction."

Who's gonna pay that moral price for Benghazi , you F'n idiot ?

Hay how many laws do you think were pushed through congress and passed, then forced onto the people just so a politician could physically see the power of there office and status

Back
Top Bottom