Good night, Scumbag.

MachineHead

NES Member
+1 on the homeowners keeping this idiot at gunpoint until the cops came.

NH burglar falls asleep during robbery

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/29392234/nh-burglar-falls-asleep-during-robbery

"Terrell ran downstairs to call police while she said her husband woke Plaisir and held him at gunpoint until officers arrived.

Terrell said it appears Plaisir systematically went through the entire house, opening cabinets, going through her husband's office and briefcase, and even eating leftover chicken wings in her refrigerator."

Lol. Reminds me of that guy who used to break into Martin Lawrence's house on the show "Martin".

The wife states," My husband got the gun out of the safe" , all is well that ends well, But I am thinking, What if it went down a different way. But it all depends on what type of safe.

Good thing it wasn't MA. The homeowner would have been charged for illegally detaining the scumbag.

Oh yeah! Another one of the "Let's change the direction to MA" threads. We are talking about something that happened in NH. We do not give a **** about MA right at this point. For christ sake man, give it a rest.

The homeowner should have given the perp a more abundant meal and bought him new clothes as well as healthcare, an education and a driver's license.

Isn't this how we treat people that invade our country illegally these days?

Back
Top Bottom