• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Good news from Tennessee

I am in Tennessee for the week and most news stations and reports tend to be either very informative to the facts without bias or pro 2A. I have high hopes with this.

I did watch a news report with a debate involving an anti gun democrat who in the end said he agreed with only a universal background checks and did not believe in restricting guns.

So people do not have too high of hopes and slack off we still have many places that are very anti-gun. Just want to pass on that people do see our side and we want to keep on pushing. I feel a little at home here with all the nice people.[smile]

I actually saw a somewhat pro gun report today on 22 news WWLP. It stated how gun assaults are almost double of what they were from when massachusetts strict gun laws were first implemented, and had a few interviews of people stating how they think strict gun laws dont stop criminals from getting guns.

Minnesota is getting slammed right now with new bills, assault weapons ban with no grandfathering, loss of firearm rights if ever seeking mental help, a felony for carrying a handgun while trespassing and asked to leave!

Back
Top Bottom